Bridgeport Hope School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Bridgeport Hope School is a private, non-sectarian K-8th elementary school offering academic excellence and character development in a nurturing school environment.
- The small teacher/student ratio ensures that students are not lost in the crowd.
- Teachers strive to individualize their instruction to allow for different learning needs.
- The student population offers a natural diversity of various races and cultures.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$550|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||4 week summer camp in July|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition cost is $4900 for one child; significant discounts for siblings are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,100|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Deshotel|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Football, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Football, Indoor Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music, Musical Theater
- People that viewed Bridgeport Hope School also viewed these schools: Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Ann Academy, The Unquowa School, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Andrew Academy, Christian Heritage School and Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203)334-5856 2.1 PK-8
- Fairfield Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
981 Stratfield Road
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203)336-3801 3 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203)373-1552 4 NS-8
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-3 | 210 students
324 Frank St
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)333-6818 1.4 PK-3
School is great. Teachers really care and students rate excellent on standardized tests. Way above average. Parents involved with fund raisers and activities. After-school program well run. Best kept secret in Bpt.
- Posted by Parent - Involved
Two of my children graduated from Hope School. Great environment. They learned a lot and prepared them well for high school. Teachers are really invested.
- Posted by Parent - Greg Breland
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.