Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy
- As a Catholic school, we are committed to educating the whole child - body, mind and spirit.
- Our students follow a solid, developmentally appropriate academic curriculum that includes Literacy, Mathematics, Spanish and Science.
- They also have daily Religion classes and celebrate Mass as a school the first Friday of every month.In a safe and nurturing environment, our preschool and elementary students receive an excellent education and something more: the building blocks of spiritual and character formation, with a focus on kindness and respect.We invite you to come tour our school and experience Christ-centered learning in a warm community environment.
- We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully to having you as a member of our school community!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here you'll find a safe, supportive, creative school community that encourages all children to become the best they can be. Teachers form strong partnerships with parents and work to cultivate a desire in each child to discover his or her own talents and gifts. St. Raphael fosters a deep appreciation for the variety of cultures and nationalities within our diverse community. Although our students come from different faith backgrounds, all form a common bond through fellowship. "Sharing the Love of the Heart of Christ," our school motto, unites us all. Little Friends of the Sacred Heart, a community service group, is a cornerstone of our school activities. Children help with charity food drives, visit the elderly, and make valentines for veterans.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
- BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
- New HavenGrades: K-9 | 484 students
50 Loomis Place
New Haven, CT 06511
- WaterburyGrades: PK-8 | 323 students
55 Cole St
Waterbury, CT 06706
- WaterburyGrades: PK-8 | 275 students
645 Congress Ave
Waterbury, CT 06708
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.