Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy
- As a Catholic school, we are committed to educating the whole child - body, mind and spirit.
- Our students follow a solid, developmentally appropriate academic curriculum that includes Literacy, Mathematics, Spanish and Science.
- They also have daily Religion classes and celebrate Mass as a school the first Friday of every month.In a safe and nurturing environment, our preschool and elementary students receive an excellent education and something more: the building blocks of spiritual and character formation, with a focus on kindness and respect.We invite you to come tour our school and experience Christ-centered learning in a warm community environment.
- We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully to having you as a member of our school community!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here you'll find a safe, supportive, creative school community that encourages all children to become the best they can be. Teachers form strong partnerships with parents and work to cultivate a desire in each child to discover his or her own talents and gifts. St. Raphael fosters a deep appreciation for the variety of cultures and nationalities within our diverse community. Although our students come from different faith backgrounds, all form a common bond through fellowship. "Sharing the Love of the Heart of Christ," our school motto, unites us all. Little Friends of the Sacred Heart, a community service group, is a cornerstone of our school activities. Children help with charity food drives, visit the elderly, and make valentines for veterans.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy also viewed these schools: Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Andrew Academy, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Ann Academy, Bridgeport Hope School, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Augustine Academy and Cold Spring School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203)373-1552 2.6 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203)334-5856 2.4 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: 4-8 | 235 students
63 Pequonnock St
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)366-6500 0.4 4-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.