Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy
- As a Catholic school, we are committed to educating the whole child - body, mind and spirit.
- Our students follow a solid, developmentally appropriate academic curriculum that includes Literacy, Mathematics, Spanish and Science.
- They also have daily Religion classes and celebrate Mass as a school the first Friday of every month.In a safe and nurturing environment, our preschool and elementary students receive an excellent education and something more: the building blocks of spiritual and character formation, with a focus on kindness and respect.We invite you to come tour our school and experience Christ-centered learning in a warm community environment.
- We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully to having you as a member of our school community!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here you'll find a safe, supportive, creative school community that encourages all children to become the best they can be. Teachers form strong partnerships with parents and work to cultivate a desire in each child to discover his or her own talents and gifts. St. Raphael fosters a deep appreciation for the variety of cultures and nationalities within our diverse community. Although our students come from different faith backgrounds, all form a common bond through fellowship. "Sharing the Love of the Heart of Christ," our school motto, unites us all. Little Friends of the Sacred Heart, a community service group, is a cornerstone of our school activities. Children help with charity food drives, visit the elderly, and make valentines for veterans.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy also viewed these schools: Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Andrew Academy, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Ann Academy, Bridgeport Hope School, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Augustine Academy and Cold Spring School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203)373-1552 2.6 NS-8
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203)334-5856 2.4 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: 4-8 | 235 students
63 Pequonnock St
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)366-6500 0.4 4-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.