Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy
As a Catholic school, we are committed to educating the whole child - body, mind and spirit.
Our students follow a solid, developmentally appropriate academic curriculum that includes Literacy, Mathematics, Spanish and Science.
They also have daily Religion classes and celebrate Mass as a school the first Friday of every month.In a safe and nurturing environment, our preschool and elementary students receive an excellent education and something more: the building blocks of spiritual and character formation, with a focus on kindness and respect.We invite you to come tour our school and experience Christ-centered learning in a warm community environment.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully to having you as a member of our school community!.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Students: 210 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here you'll find a safe, supportive, creative school community that encourages all children to become the best they can be. Teachers form strong partnerships with parents and work to cultivate a desire in each child to discover his or her own talents and gifts. St. Raphael fosters a deep appreciation for the variety of cultures and nationalities within our diverse community. Although our students come from different faith backgrounds, all form a common bond through fellowship. "Sharing the Love of the Heart of Christ," our school motto, unites us all. Little Friends of the Sacred Heart, a community service group, is a cornerstone of our school activities. Children help with charity food drives, visit the elderly, and make valentines for veterans.
Endorse Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Raphael Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.