Fairfield Country Day School
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 252 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 8
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants, button down shirt, tie, blazer
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Fairfield Country Day School educates the whole student— intellectual, emotional, social, physical and moral. Inside the classroom, out on the playing field, or in the dining room, faculty use all aspects of the day as learning opportunities. The extraordinary sense of community and individual attention to each student provide an environment that fosters intellectual and personal growth throughout each day. Teachers recognize each student’s accomplishments and encourage resiliency through the challenges that they may confront. To instill strong ethics and morals, all members of the community are expected to live by the school honor code. The core principles of integrity and respect are evident throughout daily life at Country Day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Fairfield Country Day School offer?
Fairfield Country Day School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer and Squash.
What is Fairfield Country Day School's ranking?
Fairfield Country Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Fairfield Country Day School?
The application deadline for Fairfield Country Day School is Feb. 8.
Endorse Fairfield Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards