Fairfield College Preparatory
- Fairfield College Preparatory School is by tradition and choice a Jesuit, Catholic high school of excellence.
- The mission of Fairfield Prep is to offer its students the finest preparation for college; to inspire in its students a lifelong love of learning; to invite each student to deepen his relationship with God; to encourage each student's social, cultural and physical development; and to challenge its students to become leaders, living as men of conscience, compassion and action.
- Fairfield Prep strives to accomplish this mission by demonstrating personal care and concern for all of its students and by celebrating their unique gifts and diversity.
- In turn, students are expected to become responsible participants in the Prep community and beyond and are encouraged to use their talents in the service of others, especially to those in need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||904 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TrumbullGrades: 9-12 | 815 students
2320 Huntington Tpke
Trumbull, CT 06611
- DanburyGrades: 9-12 | 495 students
73 Southern Blvd
Danbury, CT 06810
- FairfieldGrades: 9-12 | 483 students
220 Jefferson St
Fairfield, CT 06825
- StamfordGrades: PK-12 | 664 students
1450 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
- BridgeportGrades: 9-12 | 320 students
33 Calhoun Pl
Bridgeport, CT 06604
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.