Fairfield College Preparatory
- Fairfield College Preparatory School is by tradition and choice a Jesuit, Catholic high school of excellence.
- The mission of Fairfield Prep is to offer its students the finest preparation for college; to inspire in its students a lifelong love of learning; to invite each student to deepen his relationship with God; to encourage each student's social, cultural and physical development; and to challenge its students to become leaders, living as men of conscience, compassion and action.
- Fairfield Prep strives to accomplish this mission by demonstrating personal care and concern for all of its students and by celebrating their unique gifts and diversity.
- In turn, students are expected to become responsible participants in the Prep community and beyond and are encouraged to use their talents in the service of others, especially to those in need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||900 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: 9-12 | 495 students
220 Jefferson St
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203)372-6521 4.3 9-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.