- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 235 students
- Yearly Tuition: $32,500
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Easton Country Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
Academics and Faculty
Formal dress for special occasions
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Easton Country Day School, a coeducational elementary school, offers rigorous academics shaped to the individual child in a familial environment that encourages accomplishment, responsibility and acceptance of diversity. We offer programs for the highly gifted, and we emphasize the fine arts. ECDS teaches children how to learn, preparing them for life beyond school. ECDS has a small and very academic high school which affords the opportunity to
- We offer an extraordinary program for gifted students. Using educational techniques that include vertical integration, individualized programming, enhanced curriculum, and problem solving orientation, we provide exceptional learning for the very gifted and talented student. Students are often gifted in specific areas. We can accommodate these children by addressing their individual strengths, while allowing them to grow emotionally and socially at their appropriate age level. Our programs are tailored to individually accommodate each gifted child in all areas of study, as well as in the arts.
- Individually developed programs taught in a safe and caring environment.
- ECDS's high school offers individualized classes from tutorial all the way to college credit courses. Our small, friendly environment allows students to progress at their own speed, and follow their interests while getting a strong college prepartory background and college counseling. Our numerous field trips and group activites are often student initiated.
- Our high school applies research based practices to deliver a 21st century education.
- The State of Connecticut (in an unsolicited endorsement) commended Easton Country Day School "for its warm and nurturing environment- its attention to individual needs through integrated studies and multi-age groupings." Easton Country Day School is an accredited member of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and a member of the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools.
- Programs for the highly gifted with accelerated academics and age appropriate social interaction
- Individually developed programs taught in a safe and caring environment
- The values of responsibility, integrity, and respect are stressed.
- Before and after school care is available.
- We also offer day care for ages 3 months and up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Easton Country Day School cost?
What sports does Easton Country Day School offer?
What is Easton Country Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Easton Country Day School?
View the Easton Country Day School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Easton Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards