Grades: PK-K | 58 students
- Our purpose here at Countryside is to give your child the personalized approach to the education they deserve.Parents and teachers work in a partnership to create the best learning experience for the child. Each child is respected as an individual and is surrounded by a classroom atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.
- Our educated and professional teachers provide nurturing care, earlychildhood education and fun for the children as they learn and grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Countryside, the philosophy is to build on the special qualities that the children already have and help them gain new ones. We strive to help them develop a sense of independence and continuous growth. The Montessori Method is based on a personalized approach to education. Every area of learning entices the child to explore and grow
- Countryside Montessori Prechool recieved the highest ranking(a 5!) from the WI Youngstar rating program!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiddletonGrades: NS-8 | 192 students
8406 Ellington Way
Middleton, WI 53562
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 242 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 205 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.