Top Wisconsin Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 948 top private schools in Wisconsin, serving 131,988 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,453 for elementary schools and $8,365 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 28% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
St. Mary Parish School Photo - St. Mary Catholic School provides a strong, faith-based education with an amazing community of parents and teachers that care about our students. Please schedule a tour to learn more about our programs, activities, and community.
The Prairie School Photo - Learning and growing. It's at the heart of everything we do. This is where your child will learn to create, collaborate, and communicate. Where they will become equipped with the tools to think, reason, write, and question. This is where your child will take ownership of their dreams while chasing down their passions. This is Prairie.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo - Good Shepherd offers excellence in education and many sports opportunities
Ozaukee Christian School Photo - Newcomer's Lunch! Student Leadership Council serves pizza then prays with each new student before heading out to recess!
Prairie Hill Waldorf School Photo - Students at Prairie Hill Waldorf School create their own textbooks, called "main lesson books," from lessons and material presented by teachers and from their own creativity and inspiration.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - The All Saints Catholic School students and staff pose for a picture with their new shirts!
St Peter Elementary School Photo - At St. Peter's School, we welcome your child to a world of discovery where learning, respect, faith, and service intertwine. We embrace what you value most in this world - your child. You'll find high academic standards, a commitment to excellence, a welcoming school community, and a dedicated staff who care about your child's educational, moral, and spiritual development.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools171 Students29% Minority
- 8 Schools357 Students4% Minority
- 38 Schools5,125 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students22% Minority
- 8 Schools742 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools992 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools623 Students1% Minority
- 12 Schools715 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students3% Minority
- 60 Schools7,697 Students19% Minority
- 21 Schools1,889 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools320 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,725 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools2,810 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools421 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 22 Schools3,070 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students1% Minority
- 17 Schools3,464 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools397 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools2,128 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools344 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools594 Students1% Minority
- 18 Schools2,126 Students6% Minority
- 23 Schools1,988 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools480 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students3% Minority
- 198 Schools43,493 Students63% Minority
- 8 Schools685 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools408 Students6% Minority
- 26 Schools4,641 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools2,353 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools467 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools1,208 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 32 Schools5,928 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools247 Students10% Minority
- 15 Schools1,725 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools905 Students19% Minority
- 13 Schools1,048 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools112 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools746 Students11% Minority
- 19 Schools2,157 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools270 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools317 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools374 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students20% Minority
- 14 Schools1,146 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students7% Minority
- 25 Schools3,506 Students3% Minority
- 78 Schools13,220 Students13% Minority
- 15 Schools1,016 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 22 Schools2,963 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools1,563 Students6% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.