Top Wisconsin Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 947 top private schools in Wisconsin, serving 132,020 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,453 for elementary schools and $8,365 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 28% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
The Prairie School Photo - Learning and growing. It's at the heart of everything we do. This is where your child will learn to create, collaborate, and communicate. Where they will become equipped with the tools to think, reason, write, and question. This is where your child will take ownership of their dreams while chasing down their passions. This is Prairie.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Edgewood Campus School is a thriving Catholic school that offers a well-rounded and rigorous education. We are committed to deepening knowledge, honoring individuality, enhancing personal awareness, fostering strength of character, and building global connections.
St. Mary Parish School Photo - St. Mary Catholic School provides a strong, faith-based education with an amazing community of parents and teachers that care about our students. Please schedule a tour to learn more about our programs, activities, and community.
Star Of Bethlehem Lutheran School Photo - Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church and School is located across from New Berlin City Hall and the recycling center.
Catholic Central High School Photo - Catholic Central High School Located in the South-Eastern part of Wisconsin, CCHS is the only Christian-Based Parochial High School in the region. Established in 1920, the school boasts great selections of AP Classes and has a close relationship with both Marquette University and Cardinal Stritch University.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools171 Students29% Minority
- 8 Schools357 Students4% Minority
- 38 Schools5,125 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students22% Minority
- 8 Schools742 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools992 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools623 Students1% Minority
- 12 Schools715 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students3% Minority
- 60 Schools7,697 Students19% Minority
- 21 Schools1,889 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools320 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,725 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools2,810 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools421 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 22 Schools3,070 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students1% Minority
- 17 Schools3,464 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools397 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools2,128 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools344 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools594 Students1% Minority
- 18 Schools2,126 Students6% Minority
- 23 Schools1,988 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools480 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students3% Minority
- 198 Schools43,493 Students63% Minority
- 8 Schools685 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools408 Students6% Minority
- 26 Schools4,641 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools2,353 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools467 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools1,208 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 32 Schools5,928 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools247 Students10% Minority
- 15 Schools1,725 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools905 Students19% Minority
- 13 Schools1,048 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools112 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools746 Students11% Minority
- 19 Schools2,157 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools270 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools317 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools374 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students20% Minority
- 14 Schools1,146 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students7% Minority
- 25 Schools3,506 Students3% Minority
- 78 Schools13,220 Students13% Minority
- 15 Schools1,016 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 22 Schools2,963 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools1,563 Students6% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.