Top Wisconsin Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 946 top private schools in Wisconsin, serving 131,617 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,429 for elementary schools and $8,355 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 28% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
The Prairie School Photo - Learning and growing. It's at the heart of everything we do. This is where your child will learn to create, collaborate, and communicate. Where they will become equipped with the tools to think, reason, write, and question. This is where your child will take ownership of their dreams while chasing down their passions. This is Prairie.
St. Mary Parish School Photo - St. Mary Catholic School provides a strong, faith-based education with an amazing community of parents and teachers that care about our students. Please schedule a tour to learn more about our programs, activities, and community.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Mighty oak trees, some almost 300 years old, add to the serenity and majesty of our stunning play yard.
Maranatha Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo - Students in grades 7-8 annually participate in a statewide science fair for the students enrolled in Wisconsin Seventh-day Adventist schools.
Nature's Classroom Montessori Photo - Nature's Classroom Institute and Montessori School students building a new boardwalk.
St. John's Northwestern Military Academy Photo - Leadership training is one of the cornerstones of cadet life at SJNMA. The goal of the Academy is to prepare each of our cadets for success in life by instilling in them a solid work ethic, an understanding of the value of integrity and teamwork, and the ability to think critically, communicate well, and function in a diverse and ever-changing
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools171 Students29% Minority
- 8 Schools357 Students4% Minority
- 38 Schools5,125 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students22% Minority
- 8 Schools742 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools992 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools623 Students1% Minority
- 12 Schools715 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students3% Minority
- 60 Schools7,697 Students19% Minority
- 21 Schools1,889 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools320 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,725 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools2,810 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools421 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 22 Schools3,070 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students1% Minority
- 17 Schools3,464 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools397 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools2,128 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools344 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools594 Students1% Minority
- 18 Schools2,126 Students6% Minority
- 23 Schools1,988 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools480 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students3% Minority
- 198 Schools43,493 Students63% Minority
- 8 Schools685 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools408 Students6% Minority
- 26 Schools4,641 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools2,353 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools467 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools1,208 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 32 Schools5,928 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools247 Students10% Minority
- 15 Schools1,725 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools905 Students19% Minority
- 13 Schools1,048 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools112 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools746 Students11% Minority
- 19 Schools2,157 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools270 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools317 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools374 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students20% Minority
- 14 Schools1,146 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students7% Minority
- 25 Schools3,506 Students3% Minority
- 78 Schools13,220 Students13% Minority
- 15 Schools1,016 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 22 Schools2,963 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools1,563 Students6% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.