Wisconsin Private Schools
- There are 894 private schools in Wisconsin, serving 129,319 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,131 for elementary schools and $8,178 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 27% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Learning and growing. It's at the heart of everything we do. This is where your child will learn to create, collaborate, and communicate. Where they will become equipped with the tools to think, reason, write, and question. This is where your child will take ownership of their dreams while chasing down their passions. This is Prairie.
St. John Lutheran School Oconto County has been providing Christian education to children for over 100 years.
In addition to providing for the sacramental care of our students, Holy Cross Catholic School integrates the Catholic faith into all areas of learning. Our Catholic Faith Integration Curriculum is a unique and innovative way for kids to learn about Jesus Christ and the Roman Catholic tradition.
Leadership training is one of the cornerstones of cadet life at SJNMA. The goal of the Academy is to prepare each of our cadets for success in life by instilling in them a solid work ethic, an understanding of the value of integrity and teamwork, and the ability to think critically, communicate well, and function in a diverse and ever-changing world.
All Saints Catholic School students and staff members pose for a photo with Bishop David Ricken after a celebration of mass.
Wisconsin Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools214 Students28% Minority
- 7 Schools314 Students3% Minority
- 39 Schools5,554 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools34 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools662 Students27% Minority
- 9 Schools837 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools511 Students1% Minority
- 11 Schools789 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students1% Minority
- 53 Schools7,186 Students20% Minority
- 21 Schools2,035 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools316 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools401 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students8% Minority
- 14 Schools1,618 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools2,860 Students22% Minority
- 9 Schools807 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools143 Students8% Minority
- 6 Schools426 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools215 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students12% Minority
- 22 Schools3,220 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools310 Students5% Minority
- 17 Schools3,118 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools456 Students3% Minority
- 18 Schools2,269 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools69 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools620 Students1% Minority
- 18 Schools2,111 Students21% Minority
- 23 Schools2,493 Students6% Minority
- 7 Schools520 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools98 Students3% Minority
- 186 Schools40,710 Students61% Minority
- 7 Schools685 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools142 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools477 Students9% Minority
- 26 Schools4,640 Students6% Minority
- 15 Schools2,425 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students1% Minority
- 6 Schools479 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools86 Students5% Minority
- 10 Schools1,315 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools148 Students10% Minority
- 30 Schools5,202 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students9% Minority
- 14 Schools1,707 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools177 Students7% Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students3% Minority
- 8 Schools886 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students31% Minority
- 8 Schools687 Students15% Minority
- 20 Schools2,183 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools250 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools354 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools108 Students9% Minority
- 15 Schools1,304 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools105 Students- Minority
- 24 Schools3,850 Students3% Minority
- 76 Schools13,164 Students15% Minority
- 12 Schools866 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools3,107 Students11% Minority
- 14 Schools1,461 Students28% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.