Top Wisconsin Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 949 top private schools in Wisconsin, serving 132,165 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,212 for elementary schools and $8,003 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 28% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Edgewood Campus School is a thriving Catholic school that offers a well-rounded and rigorous education. We are committed to deepening knowledge, honoring individuality, enhancing personal awareness, fostering strength of character, and building global connections.
The Prairie School Photo - Learning and growing. It's at the heart of everything we do. This is where your child will learn to create, collaborate, and communicate. Where they will become equipped with the tools to think, reason, write, and question. This is where your child will take ownership of their dreams while chasing down their passions. This is Prairie.
Prairie Hill Waldorf School Photo - Students at Prairie Hill Waldorf School create their own textbooks, called "main lesson books," from lessons and material presented by teachers and from their own creativity and inspiration.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools171 Students29% Minority
- 9 Schools359 Students4% Minority
- 38 Schools5,035 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students22% Minority
- 8 Schools742 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools992 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools613 Students1% Minority
- 12 Schools731 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students3% Minority
- 56 Schools7,596 Students19% Minority
- 21 Schools1,915 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools332 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,725 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools2,773 Students14% Minority
- 9 Schools648 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools443 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 23 Schools3,178 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students1% Minority
- 17 Schools3,356 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools405 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools2,178 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools314 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools600 Students1% Minority
- 18 Schools2,118 Students6% Minority
- 24 Schools2,010 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools475 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students3% Minority
- 200 Schools43,940 Students63% Minority
- 8 Schools683 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools412 Students6% Minority
- 28 Schools4,785 Students4% Minority
- 14 Schools2,408 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools467 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools1,220 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 32 Schools5,630 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools247 Students10% Minority
- 15 Schools1,645 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools173 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools905 Students19% Minority
- 13 Schools1,061 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools112 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools727 Students11% Minority
- 20 Schools2,163 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools270 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools317 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools374 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students20% Minority
- 14 Schools1,192 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools3,503 Students3% Minority
- 78 Schools13,391 Students13% Minority
- 15 Schools1,016 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 23 Schools3,119 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools1,552 Students6% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.