Wisconsin Private Schools
- There are 953 private schools in Wisconsin, serving 132,285 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,154 for elementary schools and $7,937 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 28% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Welcome to Edgewood Campus School! We are celebrating 135 years of providing academic excellence to students in the Madison area.
Montessori Childrens House Photo - Children chose individual work in Practical Life area. These activities help build concentration, attention to detail and helps develop small muscle control which are all preparation for math, reading and writing.
Garden Homes Lutheran School Photo - K3 students enjoy picture books as a first step in their reading development.
Youth Initiative High School Photo - Youth Initiative High School provides a holistic Waldorf-inspired education for grades 9-12. We offer an academically rigorous, developmentally appropriate curriculum infused with the arts. In all that we do, we strive to engage students' heads, hearts, and hands, offering them real opportunities to grow as confident, independent thinkers.
St. Mary Parish School Photo - St. Mary Catholic School provides a strong, faith-based education with an amazing community of parents and teachers that care about our students. Please schedule a tour to learn more about our programs, activities, and community.
Wisconsin Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools171 Students29% Minority
- 9 Schools359 Students4% Minority
- 38 Schools5,035 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools54 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students22% Minority
- 8 Schools742 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools992 Students5% Minority
- 16 Schools613 Students1% Minority
- 12 Schools731 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students3% Minority
- 56 Schools7,596 Students19% Minority
- 21 Schools1,915 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools332 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,725 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools2,773 Students14% Minority
- 9 Schools648 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools443 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 23 Schools3,178 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students1% Minority
- 17 Schools3,356 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools405 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools2,178 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools314 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools600 Students1% Minority
- 18 Schools2,118 Students6% Minority
- 24 Schools2,010 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools475 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students3% Minority
- 200 Schools43,940 Students63% Minority
- 8 Schools683 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools412 Students6% Minority
- 28 Schools4,785 Students4% Minority
- 14 Schools2,408 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools467 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools1,220 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 32 Schools5,630 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools247 Students10% Minority
- 15 Schools1,645 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools173 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools905 Students19% Minority
- 13 Schools1,061 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools112 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools727 Students11% Minority
- 20 Schools2,163 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools270 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools317 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools374 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students20% Minority
- 14 Schools1,192 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students7% Minority
- 23 Schools3,503 Students3% Minority
- 78 Schools13,391 Students13% Minority
- 15 Schools1,016 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 23 Schools3,119 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools1,552 Students6% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.