5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (414)228-7905 Ext. 310
- Eastbrook Academy exists to support families of diverse backgrounds in the academic and spiritual development of their children.
- The Academy is founded to impart a rigorous classical education in a loving environment committed to Christian living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Environmental Science, History of Western Civilization, Literaure & Composition, Physics, Spanish, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1340|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki/navy pants and solid color polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,100|
|Tuition Notes||K4-8th Grade Tuition is $6,300 9th-12th Grade Tuition is $8,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Alex Riehle|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Tennis,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, FIRST Lego League (middle school), FIRST Tech Challenge (high school)|
- School Philosophy Eastbrook Academy nurtures a child's natural, God-given curiosity and desire to learn through positive, purposeful activities in the classroom. Every classroom provides a spiritually challenging curriculum with includes a strong foundation in phonics, spelling, mathematics, reading, science, Spanish, geography, history, poetry, scripture, art, physical education, music, writing skills and penmanship. The staff teach the children to work hard in order to progress through the scope and sequence of our curriculum. With small class sizes, the children receive individual attention and regular evaluation of their success and progress. Eastbrook Academy students learn to observe the world from a Christian point of view and to think critically. The revelation of God through the Bible and creation forms the school's foundation.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 1.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 6.5 PK-8
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-11 | 83 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 13.1 3-11
I can't imagine my child anywhere else. He has flourished at Eastbrook Academy.
- Posted by Parent - cmuck
If you are looking for a Christian school with an excellent cirriculum, Eastbrook Academy is the school for you. The teachers and staff are fantastic and are preparing the kids for the world. My family has definitely been blessed by this school.
- Posted by Parent - somen
Excellent Christian school with a rigorous cirriculum that has given my child the tools needed to live a life of faith and prepare for college.
- Posted by Parent - kim
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.