Early View Academy Of Excellence
5.00 (1 review)
- Early View Academy of Excellence includes the families we serve, their children, Mt. Zion Assembly church family, our staff and administrators.
- It is a work of love and complete focus on the development of a consciousness toward the Lord Jesus Christ, because, “education without salvation is just information.” We have the word “excellence” in our school's name because we truly desire and strive to see excellence demonstrated in all aspects of our organization.
- It is our passion and mission to create a school climate and culture whose reality is founded upon the Word of God; Using love, discipline, sound educational practices, requiring outstanding performance, strong family involvement, and standards of becoming excellent through the knowledge and practices of Biblical Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 154 students
8545 W Villard Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53225
(414)464-5775 2.7 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 1 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 198 students
8940 N 85th St
Milwaukee, WI 53224
(414)365-9375 2.3 K-8
This school is one of the best choice school in Milwaukee. There is a warm and loving atmosphere in the building. The staff are truly working towards excellence in my grandchild's life. Thank you so much to you and your founder.
- Posted by Parent - queen
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.