Top Wisconsin Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 803 top religiously affiliated private schools in Wisconsin (85% of all schools), serving 119,149 students.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Edgewood Campus School is a thriving Catholic school that offers a well-rounded and rigorous education. We are committed to deepening knowledge, honoring individuality, enhancing personal awareness, fostering strength of character, and building global connections.
Garden Homes Lutheran School Photo - K3 students enjoy picture books as a first step in their reading development.
St. John's Northwestern Military Academy Photo - Leadership training is one of the cornerstones of cadet life at SJNMA. The goal of the Academy is to prepare each of our cadets for success in life by instilling in them a solid work ethic, an understanding of the value of integrity and teamwork, and the ability to think critically, communicate well, and function in a diverse and ever-changing world.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 29 Schools684 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools188 Students93.33% Minority
- 29 Schools1,363 Students19.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students7.45% Minority
- 96 Schools14,202 Students50.86% Minority
- 2 Schools892 Students99.77% Minority
- 1 Schools240 Students24.83% Minority
- 1 Schools105 Students98.48% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools944 Students31.08% Minority
- 5 Schools424 Students2.53% Minority
- 94 Schools13,963 Students24.00% Minority
- 18 Schools540 Students0.81% Minority
- 3 Schools449 Students73.60% Minority
- 14 Schools783 Students6.46% Minority
- 8 Schools529 Students73.94% Minority
- 312 Schools61,239 Students23.79% Minority
- 16 Schools494 Students45.33% Minority
- 164 Schools21,618 Students16.47% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.