Top Wisconsin Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 802 top religiously affiliated private schools in Wisconsin (85% of all schools), serving 119,152 students.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Edgewood Campus School is a thriving Catholic school that offers a well-rounded and rigorous education. We are committed to deepening knowledge, honoring individuality, enhancing personal awareness, fostering strength of character, and building global connections.
St. John's Northwestern Military Academy Photo - Leadership training is one of the cornerstones of cadet life at SJNMA. The goal of the Academy is to prepare each of our cadets for success in life by instilling in them a solid work ethic, an understanding of the value of integrity and teamwork, and the ability to think critically, communicate well, and function in a diverse and ever-changing world.
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Academics: We provide a variety of learning styles to compliment the 21st Century learner.
Maranatha Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo - Students in grades 7-8 annually participate in a statewide science fair for the students enrolled in Wisconsin Seventh-day Adventist schools.
Heritage Christian Schools Photo - Heritage graduates are relational, honorable, godly and prepared.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 29 Schools684 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools188 Students93.33% Minority
- 29 Schools1,478 Students19.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students7.45% Minority
- 96 Schools14,194 Students50.86% Minority
- 2 Schools892 Students99.77% Minority
- 1 Schools240 Students24.83% Minority
- 1 Schools105 Students98.48% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools944 Students31.08% Minority
- 5 Schools424 Students2.53% Minority
- 94 Schools13,946 Students24.00% Minority
- 18 Schools540 Students0.81% Minority
- 3 Schools449 Students73.60% Minority
- 14 Schools783 Students6.46% Minority
- 8 Schools529 Students73.94% Minority
- 311 Schools61,205 Students23.81% Minority
- 16 Schools494 Students45.33% Minority
- 164 Schools21,565 Students16.47% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.