Top Wisconsin Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 799 top religiously affiliated private schools in Wisconsin (83% of all schools), serving 121,152 students.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Edgewood Campus School is a thriving Catholic school that offers a well-rounded and rigorous education. We are committed to deepening knowledge, honoring individuality, enhancing personal awareness, fostering strength of character, and building global connections.
Maranatha Seventh-day Adventist Christian School Photo - Students in grades 7-8 annually participate in a statewide science fair for the students enrolled in Wisconsin Seventh-day Adventist schools.
Christian Life School Photo - The Christian Life School World Language Club is one of over 15 afterschool clubs for our Upper School students. These clubs offer an opportunity for CLS students to connect outside of school.
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo - Not every school gets to do this! St. Mark is only 2 blocks from Lambeau Field, and we walked there to celebrate NFL Play 60. Fitness and exercise are important to us at St. Mark.
Sacred Heart Catholic School Photo - You Can't Hide that Cardinal Pride--Show it by Doing your Best! Sacred Heart Catholic School focuses on Faith, Family, and Learning! Our Three-year-old Preschool through 8th grade programs offer students opportunities to grow a true LOVE for Learning and for Jesus!
Waupaca Christian Academy Photo - Waupaca Christian Academy offers students the opportunity to participate in school presentations.
Star Of Bethlehem Lutheran School Photo - Runners celebrate their finish after a cross country meet.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 12 Schools4,325 Students35.77% Minority
- 30 Schools718 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools995 Students31.30% Minority
- 31 Schools1,532 Students18.13% Minority
- 5 Schools867 Students9.49% Minority
- 86 Schools12,539 Students65.63% Minority
- 1 Schools594 Students99.66% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students24.83% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students0.73% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,083 Students62.82% Minority
- 5 Schools432 Students2.60% Minority
- 93 Schools13,517 Students21.22% Minority
- 18 Schools508 Students4.35% Minority
- 4 Schools250 Students16.17% Minority
- 12 Schools542 Students4.60% Minority
- 10 Schools820 Students84.98% Minority
- 310 Schools62,441 Students25.26% Minority
- 15 Schools474 Students60.48% Minority
- 155 Schools19,084 Students18.55% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?