Top Wisconsin Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 794 top religiously affiliated private schools in Wisconsin (84% of all schools), serving 118,826 students.
St. Mary Parish School Photo - St. Mary Catholic School provides a strong, faith-based education with an amazing community of parents and teachers that care about our students. Please schedule a tour to learn more about our programs, activities, and community.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Mighty oak trees, some almost 300 years old, add to the serenity and majesty of our stunning play yard.
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo - Not every school gets to do this! St. Mark is only 2 blocks from Lambeau Field, and we walked there to celebrate NFL Play 60. Fitness and exercise are important to us at St. Mark.
St John Lutheran Church & School Photo - St. John Lutheran School Oconto County has been providing Christian education to children for over 100 years.
Sherman Park Lutheran School Photo - Boys Basketball Team are Consolation Champions at Valparaiso Tournament March 2014
St. Augustine School Inc Photo - Located in the rural Kettle Moraine area of South Eastern Wisconsin, not far from Holy Hill (National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin Mary).
Lourdes Academy High School Photo - Everyone is invited to music at Lourdes Academy. We have many students who find themselves drawn to multiple musical events and who possess musical talents along with strong academic and athletic gifts. At Lourdes Academy, we pride ourselves on individualizing a student's experience and doing our best to provide opportunities for students to grow in all areas.
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 29 Schools684 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools188 Students93.33% Minority
- 29 Schools1,420 Students19.91% Minority
- 4 Schools370 Students7.45% Minority
- 92 Schools13,853 Students50.09% Minority
- 2 Schools892 Students99.77% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students24.83% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools944 Students31.08% Minority
- 5 Schools448 Students2.53% Minority
- 94 Schools14,067 Students24.00% Minority
- 18 Schools540 Students0.81% Minority
- 3 Schools449 Students73.60% Minority
- 14 Schools783 Students6.46% Minority
- 8 Schools539 Students73.94% Minority
- 309 Schools61,378 Students23.86% Minority
- 15 Schools480 Students45.83% Minority
- 164 Schools21,534 Students16.47% Minority
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.