Top Wisconsin Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 801 top religiously affiliated private schools in Wisconsin (83% of all schools), serving 121,480 students.
Edgewood Campus School Photo - Mighty oak trees, some almost 300 years old, add to the serenity and majesty of our stunning play yard.
St Peter Catholic School Photo - Fifth Grade students learn about Project Based Learning through their Fifth Grade Genius Service Project.
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo - Not every school gets to do this! St. Mark is only 2 blocks from Lambeau Field, and we walked there to celebrate NFL Play 60. Fitness and exercise are important to us at St. Mark.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - The All Saints Catholic School students dress up as their favorite saints for the All Saints Day celebration!
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo - Good Shepherd offers excellence in education and many sports opportunities
Top Wisconsin Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools5,441 Students29.18% Minority
- 30 Schools718 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools995 Students31.30% Minority
- 31 Schools1,532 Students18.13% Minority
- 5 Schools826 Students9.49% Minority
- 87 Schools12,677 Students64.50% Minority
- 1 Schools594 Students99.66% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students24.83% Minority
- 1 Schools174 Students0.73% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,083 Students62.82% Minority
- 5 Schools432 Students2.60% Minority
- 91 Schools12,781 Students22.21% Minority
- 18 Schools508 Students4.35% Minority
- 4 Schools250 Students16.17% Minority
- 12 Schools542 Students4.60% Minority
- 10 Schools820 Students84.98% Minority
- 311 Schools62,726 Students25.15% Minority
- 15 Schools474 Students60.48% Minority
- 154 Schools18,650 Students19.04% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.