Abundant Life Christian School
- Mission Statement: Abundant Life Christian School's mission is to develop students who are committed disciples of Jesus Christ through an excellent, comprehensive, Biblically-integrated educational program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Advanced Physics and Chemistry, Calculus, English Literature and Composition, European History, U. S. History, US Government|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Modesty-based Dress Code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are different for high school. $6,300 is for K-8 only.|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Barbara Wiers|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Lesly Verbeten|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ALCS Drama, Bible Study, Book Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, Forensics, National Honor Society, Pep Club, Student Ambassadors, Worship Team ALCS Drama, Bible Study, Book Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, Forensics, Pep Club, Worship Team, National Honor Society,
- Abundant Life Christian School History - Abundant Life Christian School was founded in 1978 as a community Christian school. Our first graduating class was in 1985. ALCS was specifically organized to offer students academic excellence in a Christ-focused context. ALCS offers grades Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Students - Approximately 160 families from some 50 different churches in the greater Dane County area including metropolitan Madison and its surrounding communities are represented in the student body. ALCS has a wide range of racial/ethnic and socio-economic diversity within our student body.
- School Environment - ALCS offers large-school opportunities in a small-school setting. With smaller class sizes, a warm and respectful atmosphere, and a student body representing a wide variety of different area churches, there is a familiar face around every corner.
- Campus - Our modern facility offers up-to-date classrooms, a library media center, science & two computer labs, an art room, band and music rooms, two gymnasiums, and a recently renovated weight room. The 28-acre campus provides ample space for athletic fields, play areas, and available parking.
- Parents - ALCS nurtures the relationship between parent, child, and school. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged. We offer ParentsWeb, a secure intranet allowing parents web-based access to their student`s information and progress. ParentsWeb allows families to manage their child`s personal information and emergency contacts as well as providing access to schedules, grades, and progress reports. ParentsWeb allows parents to monitor their family`s lunch account as well as classroom web pages where teachers can post announcements, homework reminders, and other student/parent resources.
- Faculty - Faculty members hold degrees at both undergraduate and graduate levels and are committed to providing quality Christian education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 324 students
2112 Hollister Ave
Madison, WI 53726
MadisonGrades: PK-12 | 6 students
1109 Mendota St
Madison, WI 53714
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1822 Ravine St
Janesville, WI 53548
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 179 students
1204 Saint James Ct
Madison, WI 53715