Abundant Life Christian School
- Mission Statement: Abundant Life Christian School's mission is to develop students who are committed disciples of Jesus Christ through an excellent, comprehensive, Biblically-integrated educational program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Advanced Physics and Chemistry, Calculus, English Literature and Composition, European History, U. S. History, US Government|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Modesty-based Dress Code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are different for high school. $6,300 is for K-8 only.|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Barbara Wiers|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Lesly Verbeten|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bible Study, Book Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, National Honor Society, Pep Club, Student Ambassadors
Arts and Music Programs:
ALCS Drama, Forensics, Worship Team
- Abundant Life Christian School History - Abundant Life Christian School was founded in 1978 as a community Christian school. Our first graduating class was in 1985. ALCS was specifically organized to offer students academic excellence in a Christ-focused context. ALCS offers grades Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Students - Approximately 160 families from some 50 different churches in the greater Dane County area including metropolitan Madison and its surrounding communities are represented in the student body. ALCS has a wide range of racial/ethnic and socio-economic diversity within our student body.
- School Environment - ALCS offers large-school opportunities in a small-school setting. With smaller class sizes, a warm and respectful atmosphere, and a student body representing a wide variety of different area churches, there is a familiar face around every corner.
- Campus - Our modern facility offers up-to-date classrooms, a library media center, science & two computer labs, an art room, band and music rooms, two gymnasiums, and a recently renovated weight room. The 28-acre campus provides ample space for athletic fields, play areas, and available parking.
- Parents - ALCS nurtures the relationship between parent, child, and school. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged. We offer ParentsWeb, a secure intranet allowing parents web-based access to their student`s information and progress. ParentsWeb allows families to manage their child`s personal information and emergency contacts as well as providing access to schedules, grades, and progress reports. ParentsWeb allows parents to monitor their family`s lunch account as well as classroom web pages where teachers can post announcements, homework reminders, and other student/parent resources.
- Faculty - Faculty members hold degrees at both undergraduate and graduate levels and are committed to providing quality Christian education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-3045 3.9 PK-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 7.7 K-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 291 students
829 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
(608)663-4100 6.3 K-8