Blessed Sacrament School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (608) 233-6155
- Catholic values, which take their meaning from Jesus's message in the Gospels, are the center of Blessed Sacrament School's philosophy.
- Truth, peace, compassion, community, and justice reflect our Dominican tradition.
- These values create a safe and respectful school atmosphere. Blessed Sacrament School strives to provide a program of academic excellence within a Christian environment.
- A variety of teaching techniques enables children to work toward their potential, experience success and see learning as a life-long process.
- Strong, positive relationships among home, school and community are essential to this outcome.
- Blessed Sacrament School is a ministry of our parish. Through worship, work, study, and play, students participate in parish life.
- Children are taught to respect others by recognizing and appreciating the similarities and differences among themselves and others.
- Membership in this community fosters self-confidence, personal responsibility, and discipleship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 257 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608) 221-1520 6.2 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 244-3045 7.1 PK-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 269 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 273-0309 3.8 K-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 291 students
829 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 663-4100 0.4 K-8
The youngest of my three children will graduate from Blessed Sacrament School in one month--we will move from being a school family to an alumni family. We''ve had such a great experience at Blessed Sacrament. Excellent academics including music, art and foreign language, a variety of sports and extracurriculars like Forensics and Destination Imagination all in a Christ-centered environment.
- Posted by Parent - elf1b
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.