Blessed Sacrament School
5.00 (1 review)
- Catholic values, which take their meaning from Jesus's message in the Gospels, are the center of Blessed Sacrament School's philosophy.
- Truth, peace, compassion, community, and justice reflect our Dominican tradition.
- These values create a safe and respectful school atmosphere. Blessed Sacrament School strives to provide a program of academic excellence within a Christian environment.
- A variety of teaching techniques enables children to work toward their potential, experience success and see learning as a life-long process.
- Strong, positive relationships among home, school and community are essential to this outcome.
- Blessed Sacrament School is a ministry of our parish. Through worship, work, study, and play, students participate in parish life.
- Children are taught to respect others by recognizing and appreciating the similarities and differences among themselves and others.
- Membership in this community fosters self-confidence, personal responsibility, and discipleship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 252 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608)221-1520 6.2 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-3045 7.1 PK-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 3.8 K-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 291 students
829 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
(608)663-4100 0.4 K-8
The youngest of my three children will graduate from Blessed Sacrament School in one month--we will move from being a school family to an alumni family. We''ve had such a great experience at Blessed Sacrament. Excellent academics including music, art and foreign language, a variety of sports and extracurriculars like Forensics and Destination Imagination all in a Christ-centered environment.
- Posted by Parent - elf1b
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.