Eastside Lutheran School
- Eastside Lutheran School envision youth spiritual growth to be based on a partnership between the church and the family.
- This will include growth in Jesus from birth to early childhood and therefore better equip them to tell of His love.
- The objectives of our school is to lead our students to a stronger faith in Christ Jesus through the power of His Word; to instill in our students the desire to witness their faith with others; to provide our students with the skills needed to live within God’s World; and to establish good Christ-centered home-school-church relationships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 252 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608)221-1520 3.9 K-12
- Madison Grades: NS-8 | 208 students
2112 Hollister Ave
Madison, WI 53726
(608)233-6155 7.1 NS-8
- Madison Grades: PK-K | 58 students
721 Northport Drive
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-5437 3.8 PK-K
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 10 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.