Countryside Montessori Preschool
- Our purpose here at Countryside is to give your child the personalized approach to the education they deserve.Parents and teachers work in a partnership to create the best learning experience for the child.
- Each child is respected as an individual and is surrounded by a classroom atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.
- Our educated and professional teachers provide nurturing care, earlychildhood education and fun for the children as they learn and grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Countryside, the philosophy is to build on the special qualities that the children already have and help them gain new ones. We strive to help them develop a sense of independence and continuous growth. The Montessori Method is based on a personalized approach to education. Every area of learning entices the child to explore and grow
- Countryside Montessori Prechool recieved the highest ranking(a 5!) from the WI Youngstar rating program!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 9 K-8
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-3045 3.8 PK-8
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
(608)246-5121 4.8 PK-8
- Middleton Grades: NS-8 | 197 students
8406 Ellington Way
Middleton, WI 53562
(608)827-6267 9.2 NS-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.