Countryside Montessori Preschool
- Our purpose here at Countryside is to give your child the personalized approach to the education they deserve.Parents and teachers work in a partnership to create the best learning experience for the child.
- Each child is respected as an individual and is surrounded by a classroom atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.
- Our educated and professional teachers provide nurturing care, earlychildhood education and fun for the children as they learn and grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Countryside, the philosophy is to build on the special qualities that the children already have and help them gain new ones. We strive to help them develop a sense of independence and continuous growth. The Montessori Method is based on a personalized approach to education. Every area of learning entices the child to explore and grow
- Countryside Montessori Prechool recieved the highest ranking(a 5!) from the WI Youngstar rating program!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 269 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 9 K-8
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-3045 3.8 PK-8
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
(608)246-5121 4.8 PK-8
- Middleton Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
8406 Ellington Way
Middleton, WI 53562
(608)827-6267 9.2 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.