Countryside Montessori Preschool
- Our purpose here at Countryside is to give your child the personalized approach to the education they deserve.Parents and teachers work in a partnership to create the best learning experience for the child.
- Each child is respected as an individual and is surrounded by a classroom atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.
- Our educated and professional teachers provide nurturing care, earlychildhood education and fun for the children as they learn and grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Countryside, the philosophy is to build on the special qualities that the children already have and help them gain new ones. We strive to help them develop a sense of independence and continuous growth. The Montessori Method is based on a personalized approach to education. Every area of learning entices the child to explore and grow
- Countryside Montessori Prechool recieved the highest ranking(a 5!) from the WI Youngstar rating program!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiddletonGrades: NS-8 | 197 students
8406 Ellington Way
Middleton, WI 53562
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 242 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
MadisonGrades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017