The staff at Londonderry KinderCare would like to invite you to visit our center so you can experience first-hand the fun that we have each day! We offer a safe and secure place where children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age are learning, playing, and growing.
Our curriculum offers a hands-on approach and incorporates all areas of development - social, emotional, physical and educational.
This, combined with our passionate educators, makes the Londonderry KinderCare a place where each child grows into his/her own person and becomes ready to take on their next challenge in life!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are proud of the positive difference we make every day for the children in our community through our exceptional early childhood education programs and expert care. Our dedication to quality has earned accreditation from both the City of Madison and the state's coveted YoungStar 5-star rating. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our first priority in caring for the children is meeting and maintaining their basic needs and safety needs. We conduct regular trainings and drills to maintain our policies in accordance with state and company guidelines. Our educators implement our safety procedures in all aspects of their teaching, which provides a safe and nurturing environment for your child. Our center also features a keypad entry system at the entrances to ensure only authorized persons are able to enter the building, as well as a fenced in playground for all classrooms. All of our staff members are certified in both CPR and First Aid procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- State, NACCRRA and City of Madison
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northside KinderCare?
The application deadline for Northside KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northside KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.