Edgewood Campus School
- Edgewood Campus School a private Catholic school founded in 1881 by the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters.
- We offer all day 4 and 5 year-old kindergarten and grades 1 - 8.
- We welcome children of all faiths, nationalities, and cultural traditions.
- Our school takes great pride in offering the best private education in the greater Madison area. Our 55-acre campus is situated in a park-like setting on the shore of beautiful Lake Wingra in Madison, Wisconsin.
- We share the campus with our sister schools, Edgewood High School and Edgewood College.
- Our mission is to provide the highest quality education for your child.
- Our actions are grounded in the Sinsinawa Dominican Catholic educational values of truth, compassion, justice, community, and partnership.
- As your child grows in self-knowledge, self-awareness, and self-esteem, these values guide them to learn respect for themselves, others, and our world.
- At Edgewood Campus School we seek to find the greatness in each child.
Edgewood Campus School places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Extracurriculars Most extracurriculars offered
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(all colors are approved no graphics no logos )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,200|
|Tuition Notes||all day 4K through grade 8 - $8,200|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sally Drea|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Brownie Girl Scouts, Math League, Middle School Book Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- Application Process We accept applications throughout the year with meetings and tours for prospective students beginning in fall. Registration begins in late January. Consideration for students on the application list begins after current students have been registered for the next school year. The following items are required to begin the application process: 1)Completed application form 2)Share birth certificate or passport for review 3)Copies of report cards for the past 3 years 4)Copies of standardized test results 5)Copies of EIP or 504 evaluations 6)Meet with the admissions director for a school and campus tour 7)Schedule a classroom visit or shadow day for the student.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 269 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 273-0309 3.4 K-8
- Waunakee Grades: PK-12 | 450 students
5606 River Road
Waunakee, WI 53597
(608) 850-6375 7.2 PK-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 445 students
5405 Flad Ave
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 271-7551 3.1 PK-8
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 256 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608) 221-1520 6.3 K-12