Northwest Catholic School
- Our Lady of Good Hope School is a Catholic School located within the city of Milwaukee near the suburbs of Brown Deer and Glendale and serve children from four year old kindergarten up to 8th grade.
- The curriculum provides a solid academic foundation in reading, language arts, mathematics, science and social studies.
- Our instruction leads students to develop key skills and concepts, and then challenges them to apply that information in meaningful ways.
- Our Lady of Good Hope is committed to a well-rounded education, providing instruction in art, music, computer skills and physical education to all students.
- We strive to challenge and support students in their own ability level.
- Our Learning Center and Reading Support program provides both additional assistance to students in need, and enrichment to those who are ready to extend their learning in a new and interesting manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 8.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 3.7 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.