Northwest Catholic School
- Our Lady of Good Hope School is a Catholic School located within the city of Milwaukee near the suburbs of Brown Deer and Glendale and serve children from four year old kindergarten up to 8th grade.
- The curriculum provides a solid academic foundation in reading, language arts, mathematics, science and social studies.
- Our instruction leads students to develop key skills and concepts, and then challenges them to apply that information in meaningful ways.
- Our Lady of Good Hope is committed to a well-rounded education, providing instruction in art, music, computer skills and physical education to all students.
- We strive to challenge and support students in their own ability level.
- Our Learning Center and Reading Support program provides both additional assistance to students in need, and enrichment to those who are ready to extend their learning in a new and interesting manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 8.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 3.7 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.