Northwest Catholic School
- Our Lady of Good Hope School is a Catholic School located within the city of Milwaukee near the suburbs of Brown Deer and Glendale and serve children from four year old kindergarten up to 8th grade.
- The curriculum provides a solid academic foundation in reading, language arts, mathematics, science and social studies.
- Our instruction leads students to develop key skills and concepts, and then challenges them to apply that information in meaningful ways.
- Our Lady of Good Hope is committed to a well-rounded education, providing instruction in art, music, computer skills and physical education to all students.
- We strive to challenge and support students in their own ability level.
- Our Learning Center and Reading Support program provides both additional assistance to students in need, and enrichment to those who are ready to extend their learning in a new and interesting manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 8.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 3.7 PK-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.