Brown Deer KinderCare
Welcome to KinderCare in Brown Deer! Thank you for taking time to learn more about our wonderful preschool and all we have to offer in Early Childhood Education.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
Here at our Brown Deer KinderCare, our parent's consider us an extension of their families.
We understand that the art of teaching is so important that it should only be practiced by individuals dedicated to excellence.
We encourage you to come meet our staff and get to know the wonderful individuals who will be guiding your child throughout their day! Tammy Kreger Center Director.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We are proud to offer one of the areas
highest quality educational programs for infants, toddlers, and
preschool children. We are honored that you are interested in
us for your child's education and care and we invite you to tour
our center and see for yourself the learning and fun that happens
each and every day.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and W2
Endorse Brown Deer KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.