Brown Deer KinderCare
Tel: (414) 354-3770
Welcome to KinderCare in Brown Deer! Thank you for taking time to learn more about our wonderful preschool and all we have to offer in Early Childhood Education.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
Here at our Brown Deer KinderCare, our parent's consider us an extension of their families.
We understand that the art of teaching is so important that it should only be practiced by individuals dedicated to excellence.
We encourage you to come meet our staff and get to know the wonderful individuals who will be guiding your child throughout their day! Tammy Kreger Center Director.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our center! We are proud to offer one of the areas
highest quality educational programs for infants, toddlers, and
preschool children. We are honored that you are interested in
us for your child's education and care and we invite you to tour
our center and see for yourself the learning and fun that happens
each and every day.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and W2
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Brown Deer KinderCare is King's Academy Christian School (1.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Loving Shepherd Lutheran School (1.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414) 371-9100 1.3 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
3909 W Clinton Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414) 352-2662 1.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-12 | 1107 students
2100 W Fairy Chasm Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414) 352-6000 2 PK-12
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 515 students
5575 North 76th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414) 265-4131 2.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
8940 N 85th St
Milwaukee, WI 53224
(414) 365-9375 2.1 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.