King's Academy Christian School
- King's Academy is accredited through Christian Schools International. It is the responsibility of Administration to file an Annual Report that contains updated information of a School Improvement Plan (SIP), which shows progress of identified school goals.
- With an array of programs and services for K-4 through 8th grade, King's Academy also offers a foreign language and full music program.
- Additionally, a Certified Nurse is on staff to attend to all of your child's health needs.
- We participate in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, the Wisconsin Free and reduced lunch program, and offer transportation to all students that qualify.
- The mission of King's Academy Christian School is to educate children with a Christ-centered curriculum that will prepare them to live Christian lives and will enable them to contribute positively in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
7801 W Acacia St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)353-6800 1.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 8.8 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.