King's Academy Christian School
- King's Academy is accredited through Christian Schools International. It is the responsibility of Administration to file an Annual Report that contains updated information of a School Improvement Plan (SIP), which shows progress of identified school goals.
- With an array of programs and services for K-4 through 8th grade, King's Academy also offers a foreign language and full music program.
- Additionally, a Certified Nurse is on staff to attend to all of your child's health needs.
- We participate in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, the Wisconsin Free and reduced lunch program, and offer transportation to all students that qualify.
- The mission of King's Academy Christian School is to educate children with a Christ-centered curriculum that will prepare them to live Christian lives and will enable them to contribute positively in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
7801 W Acacia St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)353-6800 1.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 8.8 PK-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.