King's Academy Christian School
- King's Academy is accredited through Christian Schools International. It is the responsibility of Administration to file an Annual Report that contains updated information of a School Improvement Plan (SIP), which shows progress of identified school goals.
- With an array of programs and services for K-4 through 8th grade, King's Academy also offers a foreign language and full music program.
- Additionally, a Certified Nurse is on staff to attend to all of your child's health needs.
- We participate in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, the Wisconsin Free and reduced lunch program, and offer transportation to all students that qualify.
- The mission of King's Academy Christian School is to educate children with a Christ-centered curriculum that will prepare them to live Christian lives and will enable them to contribute positively in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
7801 W Acacia St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)353-6800 1.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 8.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.