St Peter-immanuel Lutheran School
- St Peter-immanuel Lutheran School provide Junior Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Before and After School care facilities is also available in our school.
- St Peter-immanuel Lutheran School's mission states we are servants of Christ preparing His Children in faith, wisdom and stature.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polo shirts, uniform pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 22|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,625|
|Tuition Notes||this is member price, non member will be $7000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,707|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 1.9 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
3721 N 21st St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414)873-8240 5 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 7.3 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.