Salem Lutheran School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 200 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,300
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Salem Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
Academics and Faculty
School uniforms required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band Lessons, Choir, Drama, Forensics Team
- Salem Evangelical Lutheran School is a Preschool (4K) - 8th grade school that uses God's Word and Jesus' love to create and environment that provides a safe, challenging, and enjoyable place to learn about our Savior and achieve academic success. Our school is continually looking for ways to meet today's families' needs for spiritual and educational growth. If you are looking for a place where love and respect are part of the daily schedule, then make time to visit Salem Lutheran School, so we can share with you how, through Jesus, Salem can be a realistic choice for your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Salem Lutheran School cost?
Salem Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $8,300 for private students.
What schools are Salem Lutheran School often compared to?
Salem Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Mt Lebanon Lutheran School, Christ King School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Salem Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Salem Lutheran School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
What sports does Salem Lutheran School offer?
Salem Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Salem Lutheran School's ranking?
Salem Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Salem Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Salem Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Salem Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards