Falls Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Falls Baptist Academy is committed to providing solid academic training for every student.
- Our goal is to promote excellence in all areas of study and to teach principled thinking.
- The development of self-discipline, responsibility, and integrity are likewise emphasized in every classroom.
- Our music program gives students an opportunity to hone their skills and develop their talents to be used in service to God.
- FBA is privileged to offer private and group lessons by gifted musicians during the school day.
- At Falls Baptist Academy we believe that involvement in good music is an integral part of preparing students for a life of service to the Lord.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
N74w13646 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)251-4390 0.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
6844 N 107th St
Milwaukee, WI 53224
(414)353-8190 1.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-PK
10715 West Park Place
Milwaukee, WI 53224
(414)359-1234 1.2 NS-PK
I graduated from Falls Baptist Academy in 2007. I am grateful for the high academic standards and the caring faculty. The music teaching is exceptional as well. I am glad to have attended Falls Baptist Academy.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jake
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.