- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 128 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Forensics, Robotics Club, Schoenstatt Girls Group, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our Mission Aquinas Academy is a Catholic and classicallearning community. We strive every day to live in keeping with avibrant and authentic Catholic Faith; to form our minds and heartsto seek, recognize, and love whatever is genuinely beautiful, good,and true; and to discern and embrace our unique vocations.Catholicand ClassicalAquinas Academy exists to cooperate with families inhanding on the Catholic Faith and the culture of Westerncivilization to their children. In accomplishing this goal, werecognize the superiority of the time-tested classical educationalmethodology over the fluctuating trends of the modern progressiveor secular humanist methodology.Learning CommunityThe Aquinascommunity is united by the recognition that we are all called byAlmighty God every student, parent, teacher, administrator, andboard member to be actively engaged in learning so far as we areable.Vibrant and Authentically Catholic FaithWe encourage eachother to strive to live the Catholic Faith with integrity so thatwe may experience the vitality that comes from a personal andcommunal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and sothat each of us may set an example worthy of imitation.FormingMinds and HeartsReason and volition are divine gifts that everyhuman being is called to develop so as to know and to love whateveris true, beautiful, and good. Catholic education strives to helpstudents grow in their knowledge and appreciation of theserealities by immersing them in Western Catholic culture, namely:our stories, heroes, language, poetry, mathematics, philosophy,history, art, science, music, and literature.Wish to learn more Wewill gladly mail out an info kit!Unique VocationThe Catholic Faithteaches that every human being is called by Almighty God to fulfilla particular and unique role within the drama of human history.This idea is the meaning of the word "person," which comes from theLatin phrase dramatis personae, meaning "dramaticroles."Catholic education strives to help students to embraceauthentic personhood by seeking to discern and follow theirrespective vocations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Aquinas Academy?
The acceptance rate of Aquinas Academy is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
When is the application deadline for Aquinas Academy?
The application deadline for Aquinas Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Aquinas Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards