5.00 (5 reviews)
- Aquinas Academy is a Catholic and classical learning community.We strive every day: to live in keeping with a vibrant andauthentically Catholic Faith; to form our minds and hearts to seek,recognize, and love whatever is genuinely beautiful, good, andtrue; and to discern and embrace our unique vocations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristin Heppe|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Forensics, Robotics Club, Schoenstatt Girls Group, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our Mission Aquinas Academy is a Catholic and classicallearning community. We strive every day to live in keeping with avibrant and authentic Catholic Faith; to form our minds and heartsto seek, recognize, and love whatever is genuinely beautiful, good,and true; and to discern and embrace our unique vocations.Catholicand ClassicalAquinas Academy exists to cooperate with families inhanding on the Catholic Faith and the culture of Westerncivilization to their children. In accomplishing this goal, werecognize the superiority of the time-tested classical educationalmethodology over the fluctuating trends of the modern progressiveor secular humanist methodology.Learning CommunityThe Aquinascommunity is united by the recognition that we are all called byAlmighty God every student, parent, teacher, administrator, andboard member to be actively engaged in learning so far as we areable.Vibrant and Authentically Catholic FaithWe encourage eachother to strive to live the Catholic Faith with integrity so thatwe may experience the vitality that comes from a personal andcommunal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and sothat each of us may set an example worthy of imitation.FormingMinds and HeartsReason and volition are divine gifts that everyhuman being is called to develop so as to know and to love whateveris true, beautiful, and good. Catholic education strives to helpstudents grow in their knowledge and appreciation of theserealities by immersing them in Western Catholic culture, namely:our stories, heroes, language, poetry, mathematics, philosophy,history, art, science, music, and literature.Wish to learn more Wewill gladly mail out an info kit!Unique VocationThe Catholic Faithteaches that every human being is called by Almighty God to fulfilla particular and unique role within the drama of human history.This idea is the meaning of the word "person," which comes from theLatin phrase dramatis personae, meaning "dramaticroles."Catholic education strives to help students to embraceauthentic personhood by seeking to discern and follow theirrespective vocations.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
N74w13646 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)251-4390 1.5 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 4.2 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 11.6 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 14.1 PK-8
- Hubertus Grades: 1-8 | 119 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
(262)628-1711 8.4 1-8
Aquinas Academy is a beautiful private school with a strong Classical Curriculum. Our children are thriving academically and socially. There is such a strong sense of community, love, and support among the students, teachers, and faculty. Our family has truly been blessed at Aquinas Academy as the school's mission and teachings of the Catholic Faith are in line with our teachings at home. I have a deep appreciation for the founders, staff, and teachers at Aquinas Academy who care for each child in a loving way. Every child is different, and the teachers at Aquinas Academy appreciate these differing traits while providing a solid Classical Curriculum. Aquinas Academy have strong music, art, and physical education programs, including Robotics Club, Forensics, Girls Clubs, and much more that help expand the children's horizons. We are blessed to have our children at Aquinas Academy!
- Posted by Parent - DHeckenkamp
We have been at Aquinas for four years, and have been exceedingly happy with the education our four kids receive there. The class sizes are on the smaller side, and the teachers are in close contact with the parents, avoiding many educational or social problems that seem to be prevalent at other schools. The school is very family focused, and kids with siblings spend many recesses playing with each other, which was important to me with four kids in school. The whole place feels like a family, and the staff is second to none. The school also reinforces the values that we do our best to teach at home, character development is a high priority at Aquinas.
- Posted by Parent - Krissy A
Our son absolutely loves going to school and the friends he has met at Aquinas! As parents we appreciate and value the nurturing family atmosphere and the strong classical Catholic education he is receiving. Another incredible aspect is the devotional life taught to and encouraged in the children with chapel time and Rosary recitation just to name a few things.
- Posted by Parent - Angela
Each child matters and their individual characteristics, strengths and weaknesses are taken into account. Both of my children's teachers truly understood their personalities as well as their specific needs from week one this year. The curriculum is superior and there is an emphasis on character building rather then simply learning how to pass exams.
- Posted by Parent - Aquinas parent
wonderful teachers, students and parents. Very personal - where else do the kids hug the principal before they leave for the day? :o)
- Posted by Parent - mirja
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?