Trinity Lutheran Freistadt
Trinity provides children with a firm foundation for their future through rigorous academics and diverse opportunities in a loving and nurturing climate.
Our school serves children in 3K-8th grade, and we also offer caring, Christ-centered childcare for children from infant through school age.We offer the same affordable tuition for member and non-member families and participate in Wisconsin and Milwaukee Parental Choice programs, so you can afford to give your child the best education in a Christ-centered environment. Trinity currently serves families from Mequon, Thiensville, Germantown, Jackson, Cedarburg, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, Hubertus, Menomonee Falls, Richfield, and West Bend.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 179 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,825
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$2,525 for 2nd child $2,125 for 3rd child
- A Passion for Learning.
- These formative years in a child`s life are key to building not just the ability to do math or spell correctly, but to enjoy the process. Moreover, schools are rarely rated by how many `A` grades are handed out, but rather their ability to move students, improving their skills. Trinity will be purposeful about building out our school culture in such a way that builds excitement for learning, getting our kids involved in the process, and celebrating our successes together no matter what level each child is at.
- A Heart For Christ.
- Trinity isn`t just preparing your child for high school, we are preparing them for eternity. Every decision we make as a school must point back to the spiritual formation of our students and alignment with our faith in the saving work of Jesus Christ. Our teachers will work tirelessly to share the Gospel with your child and through the Holy Spirit, work to build their faith. Thus, Trinity seeks to empower each child with a living faith.
My daughter attended Trinity K5 through 8th grade. The school community and the caring teachers are second to none. In 7th grade, my daughter began to struggle with math and no longer enjoyed it. To bring her skills to the level needed for the next school year, her teacher offered tutoring over the summer for my daughter and a few of her classmates. This teacher went above and beyond, taking time during her summer to tutor these students and never asked for any payment! The result? It was the turning point for my daughter who now loves math, is taking advanced classes in high school, and doing exceptionally well. This is just one example of what sets Trinity apart.
My children have enjoyed being part of Trinity since 3K. The teachers are caring and supportive, and go beyond the classroom to help students succeed. The after school daycare program is a great asset for school age children. Because it is a smaller school, the opportunity to fully participate in sports is available to all students, not just the athletically gifted.
Warm, welcoming, and Christ-centered. Our 6-year-old attends Trinity and we couldn't be happier with the dedication of the teaching staff and school administration. The strong relationships we have developed with the other families attending the school help give us confidence our son will grow up with a positive peer group of other children whose parents are invested in their education. An active PTL helps keep the lines of communication open and helps build an inclusive environment that feels like a family. Can't wait to send our 3-year-olds there next fall!
Fantastic school on a beautiful rural campus. The academic curriculum is strong, and students go on to great success in the classroom, extra-curricular activities and sports.
This an excellent church and school. We send our 3 children to the daycare, early childhood, and school. The teachers and staff love what they do and this shows in their enthusiasm, caring, dedication, and effort they put into their careers. There are also a lot of family fun activities and educational opportunities that can be participated in on a regular basis. The church and school make us feel a part of the family.
Trinity is a welcoming, friendly place that just feels like home. The grounds are beautiful with lots of land, a historical area and a nature trail. The school lunches are awesome as well. Trinity is a hidden gem for a great Christ centered education.
Trinity has been a great blessing to our family by not only prearing our daughter for high school with a great elementary education, but preparing her for eternal life by teaching her about God's unending love for all people. Trinity does a great job utilizing their 40 acre property for outdoor education and recreation, calling it "the creator's classroom." We love our Trinity family.
Endorse Trinity Lutheran Freistadt. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.