Trinity Lutheran Freistadt
5.00 (7 reviews)
- Trinity Ev. Lutheran Congregation is here to accomplish the Lord's Great Commission to "Make Disciples of All Nations." Trinity Lutheran Church and School Freistadt will serve this great commission by providing a Christian learning environment in everything we do.
- By the Grace of God we will remain faithful to the Word of God, strive to meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of the souls under our care, and bear witness to the truths of God's Word for all people within Trinity Lutheran School, our community and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,550|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
- Lutheran education at Trinity is concerned with the development of the whole child, body, mind, and spirit. In an effort to provide for such development, we rely upon God's guidance through the Holy Spirit to develop and nurture the following in our children and their families:
- The application of the Word of God and the love of Christ in everyday life.
- A sense of value and importance of regular public worship and Bible study in the life of a Christian.
- The ability to enrich our greater community, society and culture through knowledge and faith.
- An appreciation of the need, purpose, and value of Christian parenthood, home life, and faith-enriching family activity.
- Enrichment through art, music, and cultural experiences.
- Advancement of physical development through movement activities.
- Preparation for future academic studies and a productive and purposeful life as a faithful Christian.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
W156n5429 Bette Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 76 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5301 W Washington Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53208
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 26 students
9900 W Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53222
CedarburgGrades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
My daughter attended Trinity K5 through 8th grade. The school community and the caring teachers are second to none. In 7th grade, my daughter began to struggle with math and no longer enjoyed it. To bring her skills to the level needed for the next school year, her teacher offered tutoring over the summer for my daughter and a few of her classmates. This teacher went above and beyond, taking time during her summer to tutor these students and never asked for any payment! The result? It was the turning point for my daughter who now loves math, is taking advanced classes in high school, and doing exceptionally well. This is just one example of what sets Trinity apart.
- Posted by Parent - Cindy
My children have enjoyed being part of Trinity since 3K. The teachers are caring and supportive, and go beyond the classroom to help students succeed. The after school daycare program is a great asset for school age children. Because it is a smaller school, the opportunity to fully participate in sports is available to all students, not just the athletically gifted.
- Posted by Parent - Sheri
Warm, welcoming, and Christ-centered. Our 6-year-old attends Trinity and we couldn't be happier with the dedication of the teaching staff and school administration. The strong relationships we have developed with the other families attending the school help give us confidence our son will grow up with a positive peer group of other children whose parents are invested in their education. An active PTL helps keep the lines of communication open and helps build an inclusive environment that feels like a family. Can't wait to send our 3-year-olds there next fall!
- Posted by Parent - John S.
Fantastic school on a beautiful rural campus. The academic curriculum is strong, and students go on to great success in the classroom, extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Posted by Parent - Brian
This an excellent church and school. We send our 3 children to the daycare, early childhood, and school. The teachers and staff love what they do and this shows in their enthusiasm, caring, dedication, and effort they put into their careers. There are also a lot of family fun activities and educational opportunities that can be participated in on a regular basis. The church and school make us feel a part of the family.
- Posted by Parent - Lucas
Trinity is a welcoming, friendly place that just feels like home. The grounds are beautiful with lots of land, a historical area and a nature trail. The school lunches are awesome as well. Trinity is a hidden gem for a great Christ centered education.
- Posted by Parent - Amy
Trinity has been a great blessing to our family by not only prearing our daughter for high school with a great elementary education, but preparing her for eternal life by teaching her about God's unending love for all people. Trinity does a great job utilizing their 40 acre property for outdoor education and recreation, calling it "the creator's classroom." We love our Trinity family.
- Posted by Parent - Kim
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?