Davids Star Evangelical Lutheran School
- David's Star Ev. Lutheran Church maintains a Christian day school for a specific purpose, that of assisting the parents in the Christian education of their children.
- Our system of Christian education accepts the Bible as the only source and basis of faith, so that all our thinking flows from, and is in harmony with, Biblical truth.
- The individual, therefore, recognizes God as his Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier.
- This gracious love of God prompts the Christian to show love in return by leading a God-pleasing and exemplary life in thought, word, and deed.
- This sanctifying and preserving influence of God's Holy Word daily trains our children spiritually, mentally, socially,and physically.
- David's Star Lutheran School carries out its Christian ministry to children and their families guided by assisting parents in the Christian education of their children so that they become life-long disciples of Jesus Christ and a witness to the world of His truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrownsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 55 students
Po Box 370
Brownsville, WI 53006
HartfordGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
WaukeshaGrades: K-9 | 154 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 412 students
5375 N Green Bay Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
2552 S 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?