Davids Star Evangelical Lutheran School
- David's Star Ev. Lutheran Church maintains a Christian day school for a specific purpose, that of assisting the parents in the Christian education of their children.
- Our system of Christian education accepts the Bible as the only source and basis of faith, so that all our thinking flows from, and is in harmony with, Biblical truth.
- The individual, therefore, recognizes God as his Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier.
- This gracious love of God prompts the Christian to show love in return by leading a God-pleasing and exemplary life in thought, word, and deed.
- This sanctifying and preserving influence of God's Holy Word daily trains our children spiritually, mentally, socially,and physically.
- David's Star Lutheran School carries out its Christian ministry to children and their families guided by assisting parents in the Christian education of their children so that they become life-long disciples of Jesus Christ and a witness to the world of His truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
N171w20131 Highland Rd
Jackson, WI 53037
(262)677-9196 3.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 137.7 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 137.7 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 66.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.