Davids Star Evangelical Lutheran School
Tel: (262) 677-2412
- David's Star Ev. Lutheran Church maintains a Christian day school for a specific purpose, that of assisting the parents in the Christian education of their children.
- Our system of Christian education accepts the Bible as the only source and basis of faith, so that all our thinking flows from, and is in harmony with, Biblical truth.
- The individual, therefore, recognizes God as his Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier.
- This gracious love of God prompts the Christian to show love in return by leading a God-pleasing and exemplary life in thought, word, and deed.
- This sanctifying and preserving influence of God's Holy Word daily trains our children spiritually, mentally, socially,and physically.
- David's Star Lutheran School carries out its Christian ministry to children and their families guided by assisting parents in the Christian education of their children so that they become life-long disciples of Jesus Christ and a witness to the world of His truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
N171w20131 Highland Rd
Jackson, WI 53037
(262) 677-9196 3.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-4835 137.7 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-2200 137.7 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.