Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Empowered by God's Word, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School educates, encourages, and equips God's people for life and for eternity.
- Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School's comprehensive curriculum provides graduates with every thing needed to pursue post-secondary plans at the college, university, or technical college of their choice.
- Our graduates are ready to enter the military or the work world after their years at KMLHS.
- Supporting our curriculum is a diverse offering of student activities in band, choir, athletics, drama, and service organizations.These co-curricular activities provide our students with the opportunity to develop a wide variety of gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Environmental Science, AP Psychology, AP Statistics, AP United States History, CAPP Calculus III, CAPP/AP Calculus I, CAPP/AP Calculus II|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,800|
|Tuition Notes||2016-17 Tuition Students whose families are members of our Federation churches receive a subsidy that lowers tuition to $6900.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jerry Zeamer|
|Admissions Associate||Randy Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Children's Theater, Drama/Musical Productions, Ecology Club, Flute Choir, Forensics, German Club, Jazz Ensemble, Math Team, National Honor Society, New Friends, Peer Leadership, Pep Band, Percussion Ensemble, Sound and Light Crew, Spanish Club, Swing Choir, Yearbook Academic Bowl, Ecology Club, Flute Choir, Forensics, German Club, Jazz Ensemble, Math Team, New Friends, Pep Band, Spanish Club, Swing Choir, Yearbook, Children's Theater,
National Honor Society,
Sound and Light Crew,
- Please contact Jerry Zeamer at firstname.lastname@example.org for requirements.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-12 | 281 students
4024 Nagawicka Road
Hartland, WI 53029
JacksonGrades: 9-12 | 195 students
2230 Living Word Lane
Jackson, WI 53037
I am continually impressed with the quality of Christian education and the co-curricular options for my kids. The school is small enough so we know each other, but also big enough to offer great programs.
- Posted by Parent - psnam
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?