Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Empowered by God's Word, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School educates, encourages, and equips God's people for life and for eternity.
- Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School's comprehensive curriculum provides graduates with every thing needed to pursue post-secondary plans at the college, university, or technical college of their choice.
- Our graduates are ready to enter the military or the work world after their years at KMLHS.
- Supporting our curriculum is a diverse offering of student activities in band, choir, athletics, drama, and service organizations.These co-curricular activities provide our students with the opportunity to develop a wide variety of gifts.
Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Sports offered Most sports offered
- Extracurriculars Most extracurriculars offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Environmental Science, AP Psychology, AP Statistics, AP United States History, CAPP Calculus III, CAPP/AP Calculus I, CAPP/AP Calculus II|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,800|
|Tuition Notes||2016-17 Tuition Students whose families are members of our Federation churches receive a subsidy that lowers tuition to $6900.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jerry Zeamer|
|Admissions Associate||Randy Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Children's Theater, Drama/Musical Productions, Ecology Club, Flute Choir, German Club, Jazz Ensemble, Math Team, National Honor Society, Peer Leadership, Pep Band, Percussion Ensemble, Spanish Club, Swing Choir, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Forensics, New Friends, Sound and Light Crew
- Please contact Jerry Zeamer at email@example.com for requirements.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: 9-12 | 168 students
2230 Living Word Lane
Jackson, WI 53037
(262)677-9353 1.6 9-12
I am continually impressed with the quality of Christian education and the co-curricular options for my kids. The school is small enough so we know each other, but also big enough to offer great programs.
- Posted by Parent - psnam
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.