Morning Star Lutheran School
- Morning Star Evangelical Lutheran Congregation exists to glorify our tribune God as we train, strengthen and nurture each other through His inerrant Word so that we are enabled by His love to bring the light of the Gospel to all people.
- The WELS believes that the Bible is God's inspired and error less Word.
- It believes that being saved from sin is of vital importance and that we are saved by God's grace alone through faith alone which is created in us by Scripture alone.
- We are an outgrowth of the gospel ministry of David's Star Ev. Lutheran Church, a Wisconsin Synod congregation located five miles southeast of the Village of Jackson.
- Our goal is to create a general concept design (master site plan) to serve a congregation of up to 1200 souls and a Lutheran elementary school of up to 250 children within a growing community.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
2740 Davids Star Dr
Jackson, WI 53037
(262)677-2412 3.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 134.2 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 134.2 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 63.6 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.