Morning Star Lutheran School
- Morning Star Evangelical Lutheran Congregation exists to glorify our tribune God as we train, strengthen and nurture each other through His inerrant Word so that we are enabled by His love to bring the light of the Gospel to all people.
- The WELS believes that the Bible is God's inspired and error less Word.
- It believes that being saved from sin is of vital importance and that we are saved by God's grace alone through faith alone which is created in us by Scripture alone.
- We are an outgrowth of the gospel ministry of David's Star Ev. Lutheran Church, a Wisconsin Synod congregation located five miles southeast of the Village of Jackson.
- Our goal is to create a general concept design (master site plan) to serve a congregation of up to 1200 souls and a Lutheran elementary school of up to 250 children within a growing community.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WaukeshaGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
1060 Whiterock Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 306 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-1 | 132 students
1600 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53215
FranklinGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
6881 S 51st St
Franklin, WI 53132
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 137 students
300 E Cady St
Watertown, WI 53094
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017