Morning Star Lutheran School
Tel: (262) 677-9196
- Morning Star Evangelical Lutheran Congregation exists to glorify our tribune God as we train, strengthen and nurture each other through His inerrant Word so that we are enabled by His love to bring the light of the Gospel to all people.
- The WELS believes that the Bible is God's inspired and error less Word.
- It believes that being saved from sin is of vital importance and that we are saved by God's grace alone through faith alone which is created in us by Scripture alone.
- We are an outgrowth of the gospel ministry of David's Star Ev. Lutheran Church, a Wisconsin Synod congregation located five miles southeast of the Village of Jackson.
- Our goal is to create a general concept design (master site plan) to serve a congregation of up to 1200 souls and a Lutheran elementary school of up to 250 children within a growing community.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
2740 Davids Star Dr
Jackson, WI 53037
(262) 677-2412 3.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-4835 134.2 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-2200 134.2 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920) 733-2651 63.6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.