- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School is maintained by the members of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church for the spiritual, mental, and physical training of their children.
- As a mission outreach, children whose parents are not members of Trinity are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- No child will be denied entrance in our school on the basis of race, nationality, or ethnic background.
- As stated in the "Purpose of Our School," it is our desire to provide children with a Christian education.
- Children whose parents are not members of Trinity, but who sincerely desire a Christian education for their children, are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- Non-member children will be held to all the requirements of member children.
- The congregation has set several guidelines concerning parents who are not members of our congregation or a congregation with whom we are in fellowship.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MayvilleGrades: PK-8 | 21 students
N8092 County Road AY
Mayville, WI 53050
OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
1001 S Silver Lake St
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 303 students
10025 West North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.