Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School is maintained by the members of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church for the spiritual, mental, and physical training of their children.
- As a mission outreach, children whose parents are not members of Trinity are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- No child will be denied entrance in our school on the basis of race, nationality, or ethnic background.
- As stated in the "Purpose of Our School," it is our desire to provide children with a Christian education.
- Children whose parents are not members of Trinity, but who sincerely desire a Christian education for their children, are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- Non-member children will be held to all the requirements of member children.
- The congregation has set several guidelines concerning parents who are not members of our congregation or a congregation with whom we are in fellowship.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreendaleGrades: PK-12 | 19 students
5651 S 51st St
Greendale, WI 53129
PewaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 45 students
449 W Wisconsin Avenue
Pewaukee, WI 53072
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 264 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 198 students
8940 N 85th St
Milwaukee, WI 53224
MilwaukeeGrades: K-11 | 291 students
1150 E Brady St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017