Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School is maintained by the members of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church for the spiritual, mental, and physical training of their children.
- As a mission outreach, children whose parents are not members of Trinity are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- No child will be denied entrance in our school on the basis of race, nationality, or ethnic background.
- As stated in the "Purpose of Our School," it is our desire to provide children with a Christian education.
- Children whose parents are not members of Trinity, but who sincerely desire a Christian education for their children, are welcome to enroll in our school, as space and facilities allow.
- Non-member children will be held to all the requirements of member children.
- The congregation has set several guidelines concerning parents who are not members of our congregation or a congregation with whom we are in fellowship.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 39 students
5641 North 68th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53218
- HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
245 High St
Hartford, WI 53027
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-10 | 207 students
10900 W Mill Rd & 2911 S 32nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53225
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
2229 W Greenfield Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53204
- WaukeshaGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
1060 Whiterock Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.