First Immanuel Lutheran School
- First Immanuel Lutheran School exists to provide the children of our community with a Christ centered, quality education where our students learn to: Identify themselves as children of God; Respond to God`s forgiving love with lives of Christian faith, worship, service, love, and hope; Relate responsibly to God`s creation by acquiring knowledge and understanding and developing talents and skills for responsible living and serving.
- Our Cedarburg campus serves over 375 students age 2 through grade 8.
- We exceed State of Wisconsin educational guidelines and are nationally accredited.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on grade. Call Teresa Hajdu at 262-377-6610 for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Teresa Hajdu|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Lego League, MathCounts, Piecemakers Quilting
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chapel Bells Handbell Choir, King's Players Recorder Troupe, Wildcat Music Ensemble
- What makes First Immanuel so special * EVERY child in grades 1-8 has an iPad or Chrome Book to use;each Kindergarten and Early Childhood classroom has several iPads for student use
- * FILS offers 5 foreign language options to students in grades 3-8
- * We offer advanced math, including high school algebra and geometry
- * Grades 7 and 8 take a biennial trip to Washington DC
- * Our robust interscholastic athletic program starts in grade 3We have Smart Boards in every classroom
- * Our popular early childhood programs now start at age 2, includes a multi-age school day option for students ages 3, 4 & 5 and several class offerings for students in our traditional preschool and pre-kindergarten
- * Our middle school is fully departmentalized
- * We offer our full-day students Before School Care Class from 6 a.m. 7:30 a.m. and After School Care Class from 2:30 p.m. 6 p.m.
- * A Student grant program, the FIL Studentship Award, is available for all who qualify
- * More than 45% of our students are non-members
- * Our graduates excel in high school - over the past three years 66% made honor roll in their respective high schools
- * First Immanuel School has experienced continuous growth over the past 5 years.
- * Our students hear about Christ`s love and salvation every day!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 15.8 PK-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 2.6 PK-8
- Hubertus Grades: 1-8 | 119 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
(262)628-1711 12.2 1-8
- Lannon Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
(262)251-2940 13.5 PK-8
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.