First Immanuel Lutheran School
- First Immanuel Lutheran School exists to provide the children of our community with a Christ centered, quality education where our students learn to: Identify themselves as children of God; Respond to God`s forgiving love with lives of Christian faith, worship, service, love, and hope; Relate responsibly to God`s creation by acquiring knowledge and understanding and developing talents and skills for responsible living and serving.
- Our Cedarburg campus serves over 355 students age 2 through grade 8.
- We exceed State of Wisconsin educational guidelines and are nationally accredited.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on grade. Call Teresa Hajdu at 262-377-6610 for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Teresa Hajdu|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Lego League, MathCounts, Piecemakers Quilting
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chapel Bells Handbell Choir, King's Players Recorder Troupe, Wildcat Music Ensemble
- What makes First Immanuel so special * EVERY child in grades 1-8 has an iPad or Chrome Book to use;each Kindergarten and Early Childhood classroom has several iPads for student use
- * FILS offers 5 foreign language options to students in grades 3-8
- * We offer advanced math, including high school algebra and geometry
- * Grades 7 and 8 take a biennial trip to Washington DC
- * Our robust interscholastic athletic program starts in grade 3We have Smart Boards in every classroom
- * Our popular early childhood programs now start at age 2, includes a multi-age school day option for students ages 3, 4 & 5 and several class offerings for students in our traditional preschool and pre-kindergarten
- * Our middle school is fully departmentalized
- * We offer our full-day students Before School Care Class from 6 a.m. 7:30 a.m. and After School Care Class from 2:30 p.m. 6 p.m.
- * A Student grant program, the FIL Studentship Award, is available for all who qualify
- * More than 45% of our students are non-members
- * Our graduates excel in high school - over the past three years 66% made honor roll in their respective high schools
- * First Immanuel School has experienced continuous growth over the past 5 years.
- * Our students hear about Christ`s love and salvation every day!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mequon Grades: NS-8 | 138 students
10729 W Freistadt Road
Mequon, WI 53097
(262)242-2045 4.7 NS-8
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 92 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)781-7437 15 PK-8
- Lannon Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
(262)251-2940 13.5 PK-8
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
N74w13646 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)251-4390 10.6 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 15.8 PK-8
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.