Christ Alone Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 107 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Parents take on an awesome responsibility when they welcome children into their lives. Christ Alone Lutheran School (CALS) in Thiensville, WI exists to partner with parents as they seek to nurture their children with God`s Word and a great education to help them develop their gifts and abilities to their fullest for the glory of God. Our K3 Grade 8 school offers parents the opportunity to educate their children for 11 years. CALS not only offers outstanding curricula in all areas, but it also supports opportunities for students to explore their gifts in the areas of athletics and the arts (music, drama, art fair, forensics).The most important thing we do everyday is to share the Gospel of Jesus with our students. By seeking God`s kingdom first, CALS helps parents with their most important responsibility: to bring their children to know and love Jesus. Please contact me if you are considering CALS for your child`s school. It will be an honor and a privilege to introduce you to our teachers, staff, and most of all, our students. CALS has much to offer to your child; don`t hesitate to call, email, or visit to find out how much.
- Blessings to you and your family,
- Principal Paul M. Berger
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Christ Alone Lutheran School offer?
Christ Alone Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. Christ Alone Lutheran School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for Christ Alone Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Christ Alone Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christ Alone Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards