New World Montessori School
Since 1975, New World Montessori School has provided authentic Montessori education and partnered with parents to nurture the development of the whole child. Our excellent staff, all of whom have been with us for many years, are graduates of internationally recognized AMI training centers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Priscilla Bovee|
- All teachers at New World are accredited by AMI. The Head of School has both primary and elementary Montessori training and decades of teaching experience.
- New World accepts children as young as 18 months.
- In addition to the core Montessori curriculum, New World offers Gym, Spanish, Music, and Environmental Education.
- New World is located in Mequon, Wisconsin in a quiet and peaceful setting.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-8 | 98 students
4650 N Port Washington Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53212
(414) 906-8900 8.1 NS-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
8940 N 85th St
Milwaukee, WI 53224
(414) 365-9375 2 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-8 | 321 students
345 N. 95th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 259-0370 12 NS-8
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-11 | 83 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414) 461-8500 18.1 3-11
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414) 871-1224 7.4 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.