Academics and Faculty
Neat and appropriate clothing
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Drone Club, Flag Football, Robotics Club, Robotics Team, Soccer
Arts and Music Programs:
Private Music Instruction
- Founded in 1961, Milwaukee Montessori School is a private, independent, co-educational elementary day school educating over 400 students from toddler age through the eighth grade. Milwaukee Montessori School is recognized for its outstanding and dynamic academic program dedicated to providing an individualized educational experience.
- Our school's challenging and enriching curriculum encourages the development of real-world skills including independent and decision-oriented thinking; creativity; technology, math, and science skills; an appreciation for arts, music, and diverse cultures, plus the importance of community and environmental stewardship.
- Our Toddler Program for ages 18 months - 3 years offers much more than just school readiness. Staffed enthusiastic, skilled faculty, children enjoy art, music, dance, science language arts, sand and water play, as well as plenty of outdoor time.
- In our Extended Day program, we offer adult-supervised child care before and after school. Students engage in meaningful activities and supervised play with children in groups reflective of their academic groups - Kindergarten (Children's House), Lower Elementary (grades 1-3), Upper Elementary (grades 4-6), and Junior High (7-8).
- Each summer from June to August, we offer a full-time Summer Program for students age 3 - 13. Our unique and interactive summer program combines the fine arts, theater, computers, robotics, Montessori Classroom instruction, sports, field trips, and playtime filled with social interaction. Flexible week-long sessions.
- The faculty and staff at Milwaukee Montessori School are highly trained in Montessori methodology and strive to attain professional excellence for their students and families.
- At Milwaukee Montessori Schoool, we aim to provide students with an education that meets their intellectual abilities and needs, while promoting an appreciation of diversity as an integral part of school life. This value is reflected in the wide diversity of our student and faculty body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Milwaukee Montessori School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Milwaukee Montessori School?
Does Milwaukee Montessori School offer a summer program?
What sports does Milwaukee Montessori School offer?
What is Milwaukee Montessori School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Milwaukee Montessori School?
Endorse Milwaukee Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards