Fairview Lutheran School
- Fairview Lutheran School exists to bring greater glory to God as the Spirit uses this school to share his message of grace and to prompt Christians to live in joyous response to that grace, to be a partner with the parents of the grade school children in the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical upbringing of their children, to be a tool of the Holy Spirit in making disciples of Jesus of the students in this school.
- Fairview Lutheran School exists to assist the families of our congregation and also our community by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong disciples of Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 5.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 8.8 K-9
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.