Fairview Lutheran School
- Fairview Lutheran School exists to bring greater glory to God as the Spirit uses this school to share his message of grace and to prompt Christians to live in joyous response to that grace, to be a partner with the parents of the grade school children in the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical upbringing of their children, to be a tool of the Holy Spirit in making disciples of Jesus of the students in this school.
- Fairview Lutheran School exists to assist the families of our congregation and also our community by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong disciples of Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 5.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 8.8 K-9
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.