Fairview Lutheran School
- Fairview Lutheran School exists to bring greater glory to God as the Spirit uses this school to share his message of grace and to prompt Christians to live in joyous response to that grace, to be a partner with the parents of the grade school children in the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical upbringing of their children, to be a tool of the Holy Spirit in making disciples of Jesus of the students in this school.
- Fairview Lutheran School exists to assist the families of our congregation and also our community by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong disciples of Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 5.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 8.8 K-9
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.