We are a part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the world's second largest Christian education system.
We are a private Seventh-day Adventist school located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
We offer quality Christian education for K4 through tenth grade levels and seek to maintain a quality staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence.
We hope you will find all of the information you are looking for.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Enrollment: 201 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
School polo with blue pants
School polo with blue pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
The school is on the Milwaukee Parental Choice program for students living in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee Seventh-Day Adventist School is part of a world-wide educational system of ninety-two colleges and universities, plus more than five thousand elementary and secondary schools. This system was begun in North America in 1872 by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The basis of our unique philosophy of Christian education is that which is found in scripture. The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence. The educational program is founded on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value, and on the importance of the development of the whole person. Students are educated to accept service as a way of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people in the home and society, and to become active members in their churches. Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School is committed to quality Christian education and seeks to maintain an excellent staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Jaime Jorge - Violinist
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are famous alumni from Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School?
Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School famous alumni include: Jaime Jorge.
When is the application deadline for Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School?
The application deadline for Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.