Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School
Tel: (414) 353-3520
We are a part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the world's second largest Christian education system.
We are a private Seventh-day Adventist school located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
We offer quality Christian education for the first through tenth grade levels and seek to maintain a quality staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence.
We hope you will find all of the information you are looking for.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School polo with blue pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The school is on the Milwaukee Parental Choice program for students living in Milwaukee.|
|Admissions Director||Ken Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Doorley|
- Milwaukee Junior Academy is part of a world-wide educational system of ninety-two colleges and universities, plus more than five thousand elementary and secondary schools. This system was begun in North America in 1872 by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The basis of our unique philosophy of Christian education is that which is found in scripture. The two primary aims of our school are spiritual nurture and educational excellence. The educational program is founded on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value, and on the importance of the development of the whole person. Students are educated to accept service as a way of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people in the home and society, and to become active members in their churches. Milwaukee Junior Academy is committed to quality Christian education and seeks to maintain an excellent staff, good pupil-teacher ratio, modern school facilities, equipment and materials.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414) 871-1224 7.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414) 649-4730 0.6 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 480 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414) 438-2745 8.3 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.