St. Agnes School
- St. Agnes School and Parish are dedicated to providing a quality Catholic Christian education for the students.
- We believe that this mission can be accomplished through cooperation with parents and the parish community.
- We motivate students to work and learn at their individual ability levels.
- We strive to create a healthy environment in which a positive self-concept can be nurtured, academic knowledge is attained, and a lifetime of faith development is fostered.
- Catholic Education is witnessed by the integration of life with the relevancy of Christ's teachings, the Gospel Message, and Christian values, as taught and practiced by families and reinforced in school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Forensics|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 198 students
8940 N 85th St
Milwaukee, WI 53224
- MilwaukeeGrades: K-11 | 291 students
1150 E Brady St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- MukwonagoGrades: PK-12 | 28 students
1610 Honeywell Rd
Mukwonago, WI 53149
- OconomowocGrades: K-9 | 149 students
210 E Pleasant St
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
2028 N 60th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.