- St. Agnes School and Parish are dedicated to providing a quality Catholic Christian education for the students.
- We believe that this mission can be accomplished through cooperation with parents and the parish community.
- We motivate students to work and learn at their individual ability levels.
- We strive to create a healthy environment in which a positive self-concept can be nurtured, academic knowledge is attained, and a lifetime of faith development is fostered.
- Catholic Education is witnessed by the integration of life with the relevancy of Christ's teachings, the Gospel Message, and Christian values, as taught and practiced by families and reinforced in school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Forensics Band, Drama Club, Forensics,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
3434 N 38th St
Milwaukee, WI 53216
SaukvilleGrades: PK-8 | 73 students
341 S Dries St
Saukville, WI 53080
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 883 students
1441 N 24th St
Milwaukee, WI 53205
MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 108 students
2520 N Wauwatosa Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53213
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.