St. Agnes School
- St. Agnes School and Parish are dedicated to providing a quality Catholic Christian education for the students.
- We believe that this mission can be accomplished through cooperation with parents and the parish community.
- We motivate students to work and learn at their individual ability levels.
- We strive to create a healthy environment in which a positive self-concept can be nurtured, academic knowledge is attained, and a lifetime of faith development is fostered.
- Catholic Education is witnessed by the integration of life with the relevancy of Christ's teachings, the Gospel Message, and Christian values, as taught and practiced by families and reinforced in school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Forensics Band, Drama Club, Forensics,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartfordGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 232 students
3001 N 68th St
Milwaukee, WI 53210
MilwaukeeGrades: KG-12 | 399 students
7132 W Good Hope Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53223
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
2552 S 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
CedarburgGrades: K-9 | 363 students
N43w6005 Hamilton Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?