Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School was established in 1984 by the elders of Grace Christian Fellowship to provide quality education with a Bible-based philosophy.
- The academic curriculum includes Bible study as a daily activity.
- The program of instruction is designed to meet the needs of the total student: body, soul and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-11 | 83 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 10 3-11
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.6 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 14.2 NS-8
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)251-0328 7.8 PK-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.