Divine Savior Holy Angels High School
Tel: (414) 462-3742
- Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school that excels at preparing young women intellectually, spiritually, and personally.
- Sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Savior, DSHA is committed to pursuing its mission in an environment that fosters an awareness of a loving God and promotes the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Divine Savior Holy Angels High School will be recognized and valued as the best high school for young women seeking rigorous college preparation, faith development, leadership opportunities, and personal growth.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 8-12 | 782 students
9700 W Grantosa Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414) 461-6000 0.2 8-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 272-8423 7.6 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 330 students
120 E Silver Spring Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414) 332-1170 6.7 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 850 students
135 N 76th St
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414) 290-7000 4.6 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 725 students
742 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414) 264-5440 5.9 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.