The Aemilian Preschool
At Aemilian Preschool, Inc., we have provided high-qualityearly childhood programs for families with young children foralmost 40 years.
Our teachers, all with four-year degrees, plan stimulating,hands-on educational activities that enrich the cognitive, social,emotional, physical and creative development of each child.
By providing developmentally appropriate experiences for allchildren, we foster independence and a love of learning in a warm,nurturing and safe environment.
Accredited by the NAEYC (National Association for the Educationof Young Children) since 1993, we adhere to the highest standardsthat represent the mark of quality in early childhoodeducation. Aemilian Preschool, Inc., is a private, nonprofit,nonsectarian preschool.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Yearly Tuition: $286
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 33%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition rates vary by age. Please contact us for detailed tuition information.
National avg.: 85%
- The Aemilian Preschool started more than 40 years ago as a resource for families who wanted a full day learning environment for their children. Though we`ve always worked to foster independence and a love of learning in children ages 2-5, we have come a long way since we opened our doors. Our high-quality early childhood program provides developmentally appropriate experiences in a warm, nurturing and safe environment. Our teachers, all with four year degrees in early childhood education plan stimulating hands-on educational activities that enrich the cognitive, social, emotional, physical and creative development of each child.Accredited by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) since 1993, we adhere to the highest standards that represent the mark of quality in early childhood education. The Aemilian Preschool is a private, non-profit, non-sectarian preschool that maintains a 5-star, Youngstar rating with the State of Wisconsin
- Every member of our faculty and staff has agreed to these six guiding principles that engage our passion of working with your children. They define what we believe, dictate our behavior and determine our business decisions.
- We believe in the power of play and natural learning experiences to help even the youngest children gain knowledge and understanding of the world in which they live
- We are committed to creating a stable, nurturing community where children learn the value of helping others.
- We meet each day and each interaction with children and families with enthusiasm and compassion.
- We strive to meet the diverse learning needs of each child through rich knowledge of their interests and developmental abilities.
- We value parents as partners and work to provide clear, consistent communication between the school and home.
- We strive to practice and teach acceptance of all individuals, instilling in our community a rich respect for all families.
- At The Aemilian Preschool we provide a safe, nurturing, stimulating educational environment that helps all children achieve early childhood education success. Our warm, sensitive and experienced faculty offers a developmentally appropriate and nationally accredited program that inspires students to their highest potential.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Aemilian Preschool cost?
The Aemilian Preschool's tuition is approximately $286 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Aemilian Preschool?
The acceptance rate of The Aemilian Preschool is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
When is the application deadline for The Aemilian Preschool?
The application deadline for The Aemilian Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Aemilian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.