The Aemilian Preschool
- At Aemilian Preschool, Inc., we have provided high-qualityearly childhood programs for families with young children foralmost 40 years.
- Our teachers, all with four-year degrees, plan stimulating,hands-on educational activities that enrich the cognitive, social,emotional, physical and creative development of each child.
- By providing developmentally appropriate experiences for allchildren, we foster independence and a love of learning in a warm,nurturing and safe environment.
- Accredited by the NAEYC (National Association for the Educationof Young Children) since 1993, we adhere to the highest standardsthat represent the mark of quality in early childhoodeducation. Aemilian Preschool, Inc., is a private, nonprofit,nonsectarian preschool.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$286|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary by age. Please contact us for detailed tuition information.|
National avg.: 85%
- The Aemilian Preschool started more than 40 years ago as a resource for families who wanted a full day learning environment for their children. Though we`ve always worked to foster independence and a love of learning in children ages 2-5, we have come a long way since we opened our doors. Our high-quality early childhood program provides developmentally appropriate experiences in a warm, nurturing and safe environment. Our teachers, all with four year degrees in early childhood education plan stimulating hands-on educational activities that enrich the cognitive, social, emotional, physical and creative development of each child.Accredited by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) since 1993, we adhere to the highest standards that represent the mark of quality in early childhood education. The Aemilian Preschool is a private, non-profit, non-sectarian preschool that maintains a 5-star, Youngstar rating with the State of Wisconsin
- Every member of our faculty and staff has agreed to these six guiding principles that engage our passion of working with your children. They define what we believe, dictate our behavior and determine our business decisions.
- We believe in the power of play and natural learning experiences to help even the youngest children gain knowledge and understanding of the world in which they live
- We are committed to creating a stable, nurturing community where children learn the value of helping others.
- We meet each day and each interaction with children and families with enthusiasm and compassion.
- We strive to meet the diverse learning needs of each child through rich knowledge of their interests and developmental abilities.
- We value parents as partners and work to provide clear, consistent communication between the school and home.
- We strive to practice and teach acceptance of all individuals, instilling in our community a rich respect for all families.
- At The Aemilian Preschool we provide a safe, nurturing, stimulating educational environment that helps all children achieve early childhood education success. Our warm, sensitive and experienced faculty offers a developmentally appropriate and nationally accredited program that inspires students to their highest potential.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 0.9 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 8-12 | 645 students
9700 W Grantosa Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)461-6000 1 8-12
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 26 students
9900 W Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)464-9220 1.1 K-8
- Butler Grades: NS-8 | 140 students
12801 W Fairmount Avenue
Butler, WI 53007
(262)781-4996 1.1 NS-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-5 | 138 students
4050 N 95th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222 1.3 K-5
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?