St Joan Antida High School
- In the spirit of St. Joan Antida, and in the tradition of the Catholic faith, we educate and prepare motivated young women from diverse backgrounds in the heart of the city.
- With an emphasis on respect, responsibility, relationships, and a commitment to service, each student's intellect and talents are nurtured and cultivated, empowering them to be independent, competent, and productive members of society.
- St. Joan Antida High School is the gateway to educational excellence and service for women who will live and lead in a multicultural world.
- It is the goal of the St. Joan Antida High School Community to prepare each young woman who walks through our doors to become leaders in business, education, government and in their community.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Marcela Garcia|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 7.6 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 8-12 | 645 students
9700 W Grantosa Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)461-6000 7.5 8-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 330 students
120 E Silver Spring Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)332-1170 4.9 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 530 students
2601 E Morgan Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414)481-8370 4.8 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 700 students
742 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414)264-5440 3 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.