Dominican High School
- At Dominican High School, we believe that students should provide an environment in which all students can excel spiritually, academically, and personally with a sense of responsibility and respect.
- We teach our children that their bodies, minds and spirits are each a gift from God.
- We respect our own bodies and those of others. We reject violence and degradation in all forms.
- We value our selves and others as children of God.
- We commit to the importance of prayer and study—foundations of the Dominican community for centuries.
- We respond to the call to share our gifts from God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 8-12 | 782 students
9700 W Grantosa Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)461-6000 6.4 8-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 850 students
135 N 76th St
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)290-7000 7.7 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 698 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 6.7 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 725 students
742 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414)264-5440 2.1 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 4.9 9-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.