Messmer Catholic Schools
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,167 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Messmer Catholic Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
Academics and Faculty
Dress pants and collared shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE Messmer's learning environment and college preparatory curriculum prepares its graduates with skills to excel in college, to succeed in the work force, and to become productive citizens.
- COLLEGE PREPARATION Messmer's Guidance Department works closely with each student and their family to develop a plan for post-secondary education. Over 87% of Messmer High School graduates go onto higher education throughout the country. Our graduating classes typically earn millions in scholarships.
- SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT We believe in a faith-based approach to education, where each student explores their spirituality and uncovers their God-given gifts. We welcome students of all faiths.
- AFFORDABLE EDUCATION Messmer works hard to ensure that all who want to be a part of the Messmer family are able to regardless of one's financial ability to pay. Messmer offers many opportunities for financial aid in the forms of scholarships, work study, and grants based on need and academic performance. In addition, Messmer participates in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.
- CARING COMMUNITY Graduates of Messmer have described the school as a "safe and caring environment with a family-like atmosphere." Small class sizes enable students to receive individualized attention and develop a personal rapport with faculty, staff and students.
- COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY Messmer High School welcomes and supports students from all racial, religious and economic backgrounds. Messmer understands the value of diversity and creates an inclusive environment that appreciates the contributions that different backgrounds and experiences can bring to the school environment.
- LATINO SUPPORT / SERVICIOS DE APOYO PARA ESTUDIANTES LATINOS Messmer recognizes the challenges that English as a second language can bring to the school environment. To better serve Latino families, Messmer offers numerous services to meet those needs. Messmer reconoce los desafos que el ingls como segundo idioma puede traer al ambiente de la escuela. Para un mejor servicio para nuestras familias Latinas, Messmer ofrece numerosos servicios para resolver esas necesidades.
- EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES Messmer offers a variety of extracurricular activities and sports to match the interests of our diverse student body.
- COMPETITIVE SPORTS Messmer students participate in competitive sports programs through the Midwest Classic Conference. Through athletics, students learn life long skill sets like commitment, team work and leadership.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Messmer Catholic Schools cost?
Messmer Catholic Schools's tuition is approximately $7,500 for private students.
What schools are Messmer Catholic Schools often compared to?
Messmer Catholic Schoolsis often viewed alongside schools like Dominican High School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Messmer Catholic Schools offer?
Messmer Catholic Schools offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball. Messmer Catholic Schools is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
What is Messmer Catholic Schools's ranking?
Messmer Catholic Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for: Highest percentage of students of color, Largest student body, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Messmer Catholic Schools?
The application deadline for Messmer Catholic Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Messmer Catholic Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards