At St. Monica School we have many extracurricular activities including Art Club. Art Club is offered after school to a specific age group with the art teacher. Projects might include: painting, sculpting, or working with unusual materials.
One of the many sports offered at St. Monica School is basketball. Others include track, cross country, and volleyball
- St. Monica Parish School provides a Catholic education to learn, live, and love through Jesus.
- We believe every child is a gift of God. We believe every child has the ability, the right, and the personal responsibility to learn.
- We are committed to providing a Christ-centered environment which develops loving relationships with others.
- We are committed to immersing our school community in the Catholic culture.
- We are committed to helping children develop an intimate relationship with God.
- We are committed to providing an understanding of Catholic social teachings and opportunities to minister within the school and the greater community.
- We believe in the value of the school as a place where future leaders of the Church are formed.
- We are committed to maximizing the student's potential as problem solvers and creative, critical thinkers, reflecting God's love for all creation.
- We believe the home, school, and church are intricately intertwined in the development of the whole child – a challenged mind, a faith-filled spirit, and a healthy body.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(We imply a standard uniform policy using the St. Monica School plaid)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,062|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid is available for qualifying families. All families are encouraged to apply, and the process is strictly confidential.|
|Admissions Director||Tom Mlada|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Battle of the Books, Boys and Girls Scouts, Chess Club, Drama Club, Forensics, Junior High Newsletter, Math Club, Student Council Art Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, Forensics, Math Club, Battle of the Books,
Boys and Girls Scouts,
Junior High Newsletter,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fox PointGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
7600 N Port Washington Rd
Fox Point, WI 53217
ShorewoodGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
2200 E Capitol Dr
Shorewood, WI 53211
MilwaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 403 students
345 N. 95th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Whitefish BayGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.