St. Francis Children's Center
St. Francis Children's Center serves infants-K5. We are an inclusive program and serve children with and without special needs.
We are a tuition based program and accept W2. All of our lead teachers are four year degreed teachers, many with Master's degrees and all are licensed through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 107 students
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
early childhood-special needs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition & student/teacher ratios varies per classrom for infants, toddler, preschool and kindergarten.
National avg.: 85%
- St. Francis Children's Center's Early Childhood Education Program serves children from four weeks of age through Kindergarten. These Center-based classrooms are fully inclusive, meaning that children with special needs and children who are typically developing have the opportunity to grow, learn and play together. The program is designed to focus on the development of the whole child, addressing social, emotional, academic and physical growth. Our classroom arrangements are based upon a center philosophy allowing separate areas for activities that stimulate learning, such as sensory play, dramatic play, books, blocks, puzzles, reading, writing, art, science, fine motor, math, music and computers. Our programs are directly led by or are under the guidance of teachers who are licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction in Early Childhood. All other classroom assistants are certified by the State of Wisconsin as Child Care Teachers. Classroom staff is supported by an on-site psychologist, speech and language pathologists, physical and occupational therapists, social workers and mentoring administrators. Children benefit greatly from this extensive professional team who oversees their development. Our programs offer:
- Nurturing year-round, full day programs weekdays from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Part-time care options for children ages four weeks to 36 months
- Inclusive classrooms that welcome children from all backgrounds and abilities
- Play-based education that promotes growth in all areas of development
- Early Childhood licensed teachers and certified teaching assistants
- Competitive rates, which include breakfast, hot lunch and snacks daily
- Well-equipped, large, colorful classrooms
- Full-size gymnasium
- Two indoor playgrounds and three fenced outdoor playgrounds
Endorse St. Francis Children's Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.