Milwaukee Jewish Day School
- MJDS is vibrant community of innovative thinkers and passionate learners.
- We prepare students to engage, lead and succeed by stoking their curiosities and helping them discover their purposes. Through a unique meld of student-owned learning, an innovation mindset and the development of critical core competencies - in both Jewish and general studies - we cultivate a lifelong love of learning and inspire students to put contemporary Jewish values into action and make a positive impact in our community. At MJDS, students blend their creativity, curiosity and determination to form their intellect and develop as people.
- We inspire students to think differently, to take risks and to follow their passions. Throughout the MJDS journey, students learn how to appreciate, respect and collaborate with one another.
- Our students and alumni possess self-confidence, self-awareness and pride in their academic pursuits as they endeavor to improve the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Independent Schools Association of the Central States|
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||MJDS utilizes a tuition affordability guide. Please contact us for accurate tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Michal Deskalo|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Tennis,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Coding Class, Forensics, Math Counts
Arts and Music Programs:
- Milwaukee Jewish Day School is a vibrant, pluralistic learning community committed to 21st century learning. We inspire our students to own their learning and live their Judaism in a meaningful way through a Jewish Journey that starts in junior kindergarten and culminates in eighth grade. Our children enrich their Jewish identity as they respectfully explore, debate and embrace Jewish life and learning. Our Jewish values are intertwined in a multidisciplinary curriculum that extends beyond the common core standards and the classroom, into real life experiences that transform students into mensches, problem solvers, critical thinkers and leaders.MJDS` commitment to innovation and 21st century learning is demonstrated through the continued focus on student-owned learning, a new Innovation Hub that includes an Ideation Studio, Engineering Lab and MakerSpace and a year round professional development cycle for our talented staff. Beyond multiple fine arts and athletic options, students have the opportunity to pursue their passions in the classrooms and through MJDS signature courses that match individual interests while developing skills they will need to succeed in high school, college and in an ever-changing world.MJDS alumni are doctors, lawyers, performing artists, business leaders, sports entertainers and Jewish leaders, to name a few. They continue to distinguish themselves academically, professionally and by making a difference in their communities and the world.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-10 | 207 students
10900 W Mill Rd & 2911 S 32nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53225
(414)353-3520 10.1 PK-10