Torah Academy Of Milwaukee
- Torah Academy of Milwaukee (TAM) assures the continuance of a vibrant Orthodox Jewish Community by providing a superior religious and secular education for young women.
- The Torah Academy of Milwaukee (TAM) provides Jewish high school women with a challenging Judaic education which emphasizes the practice of Torah and religious principles, and provides a robust secular education based on critical and creative thinking skills.
- The Torah Academy objectives is to teach young women Mitzvos with the ideals and aspirations of Torah which enhances their lives as well as the skill and analytical ability that permits graduates to advance into seminaries of their choice in Israel, the United States and around the world, Provide young women with a superior foundation in the areas of math, science, social studies, English language arts, physical education and foreign language which creates options for their post high school lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 6.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 6.6 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 8-12 | 7 students
3801 N 88th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)466-9450 5.9 8-12
- Walworth Grades: 7-11 | 8 students
215 S Main St
Walworth, WI 53184
(262)394-5043 51 7-11
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.