Torah Academy Of Milwaukee
Tel: (414) 352-6789
- Torah Academy of Milwaukee (TAM) assures the continuance of a vibrant Orthodox Jewish Community by providing a superior religious and secular education for young women.
- The Torah Academy of Milwaukee (TAM) provides Jewish high school women with a challenging Judaic education which emphasizes the practice of Torah and religious principles, and provides a robust secular education based on critical and creative thinking skills.
- The Torah Academy objectives is to teach young women Mitzvos with the ideals and aspirations of Torah which enhances their lives as well as the skill and analytical ability that permits graduates to advance into seminaries of their choice in Israel, the United States and around the world, Provide young women with a superior foundation in the areas of math, science, social studies, English language arts, physical education and foreign language which creates options for their post high school lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 698 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414) 462-3742 6.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 272-8423 6.6 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 8-12 | 7 students
3801 N 88th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414) 466-9450 5.9 8-12
- Walworth Grades: 7-12 | 10 students
215 S Main St
Walworth, WI 53184
(262) 394-5043 51 7-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.