Greater Holy Temple Christian Academy
- Greater Holy Temple Christian Academy was the dream of the late Elder Joseph Robert DeShazer, Jr., who was the brother of our Founder and Executive Director, Pastor James E. DeShazer.
- Elder Joseph R. DeShazer was the Pastor and Founder of Greater Holy Temple Church of God in Christ, and the First Administrative Assistant and President of the State Evangelist Department of the 3rd Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction of Church of God in Christ.
- He was a graduate of Marquette University and Rhema Bible Institute, which demonstrates that education was important for his own success.
- Greater Holy Temple is dedicated to serving a diverse population and providing its students with a supportive learning environment to inspire all students to strive for excellence in pursuing a strong academic and Christian environment, in order to succeed in and contribute to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 11.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 480 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 2.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 154 students
5501 N 68th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)466-0470 2.9 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.