Holy Redeemer Christian Academy
- Holy Redeemer Christian Academy serves 594 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS) and the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Holy Redeemer Christian Academy is 23:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Church of God in Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God in Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)332-8175 3 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
3012 N Holton St
Milwaukee, WI 53212
(414)263-7614 3.5 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 0.7 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 8.2 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?