Immanuel Lutheran School
- It is the intent of Immanuel Lutheran School to assist the parents in the task of bringing their children up in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
- We do this by giving them an opportunity to enroll their children in our school and thereby receive daily instruction in the Word of God.
- The basic purpose of our school is to teach the inspired Word of God in its truth and purity and teach all the other subjects from a Scriptural point of view wherever possible.
- It is our goal to prepare our students for a God pleasing citizenship here on earth and by remaining faithful to their Savior, by the power of the Holy Spirit, assure them of eternal life in Heaven.
- The purpose of Immanuel Lutheran School is to glorify God by equipping children and assisting families through a quality, Christ centered, integrated education and to prepare them to witness by their words and actions as they continue to grow in faith and knowledge of God and His creation.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1650 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)782-3040 4.8 PK-8
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
146 Mound Street
Berlin, WI 54923
(920)361-0555 73.8 PK-8
- Elm Grove Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
945 Terrace Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
(262)797-2970 4.5 PK-8
- Hales Corners Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)529-6701 11.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.