Immanuel Lutheran School
- It is the intent of Immanuel Lutheran School to assist the parents in the task of bringing their children up in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
- We do this by giving them an opportunity to enroll their children in our school and thereby receive daily instruction in the Word of God.
- The basic purpose of our school is to teach the inspired Word of God in its truth and purity and teach all the other subjects from a Scriptural point of view wherever possible.
- It is our goal to prepare our students for a God pleasing citizenship here on earth and by remaining faithful to their Savior, by the power of the Holy Spirit, assure them of eternal life in Heaven.
- The purpose of Immanuel Lutheran School is to glorify God by equipping children and assisting families through a quality, Christ centered, integrated education and to prepare them to witness by their words and actions as they continue to grow in faith and knowledge of God and His creation.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1650 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)782-3040 4.8 PK-8
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
146 Mound Street
Berlin, WI 54923
(920)361-0555 73.8 PK-8
- Elm Grove Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
945 Terrace Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
(262)797-3970 4.5 PK-8
- Hales Corners Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)529-6701 11.8 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.