Heritage Christian Schools
Heritage Christian Schools Photo #7 - Class of 2017. 100% of the class went on to pursue higher education.
Heritage Christian Schools Photo #9 - 6th Grade Retreat. Annual three-day, two-night experience with faculty and junior class members to build friendships and bonds with God.
- Heritage Christian Schools exists to provide an exceptional, quality Christian education, in a context of excellence and caring, for the purpose of building informed and spiritually sensitive student leaders.
- In addition to an outstanding academic program, we reinforce and supplement the Biblical teaching that our students receive at home and in church.
- Our purpose is to develop informed and spiritually sensitive student leaders, prepared to enter the world and make a difference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||636 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, English Literature and Composition, Optional: Art, Optional: Spanish, Physics: Mechanics, U.S. History,|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat slacks, jeans, or skirts with a collared shirt; Heritage hoodies, fleece or t-shirts may be worn in place of collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is an average - different tuition rates for pre K, elementary, middle and high school. Financial aid offered; also participate in state voucher program|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Barb Wier|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Piering|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Cub Scouts, NHS, Robotics, Ski Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Audition Instrumental/Vocal Group, Choirs, Private Instrumental Lessons, Theater Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Intramural Athletics
- An interview is required, along with a church recommendation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mukwonago Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
1610 Honeywell Rd
Mukwonago, WI 53149
(262)363-1731 16.3 PK-12
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)646-7497 11.8 PK-8
- Waukesha Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)547-6740 8.7 NS-8
- Waukesha Grades: K-12 | 67 students
W271s2470 Merrill Hills Rd
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)542-7766 7.4 K-12
- New Berlin Grades: NS-8 | 416 students
3875 S 159th Street
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)786-7331 1.1 NS-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.