Heritage Christian Schools
Heritage Christian Schools Photo #7 - Class of 2017. 100% of the class went on to pursue higher education.
Heritage Christian Schools Photo #9 - 6th Grade Retreat. Annual three-day, two-night experience with faculty and junior class members to build friendships and bonds with God.
- Heritage Christian Schools exists to provide an exceptional, quality Christian education, in a context of excellence and caring, for the purpose of building informed and spiritually sensitive student leaders.
- In addition to an outstanding academic program, we reinforce and supplement the Biblical teaching that our students receive at home and in church.
- Our purpose is to develop informed and spiritually sensitive student leaders, prepared to enter the world and make a difference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||636 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, English Literature and Composition, Optional: Art, Optional: Spanish, Physics: Mechanics, U.S. History,|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat slacks, jeans, or skirts with a collared shirt; Heritage hoodies, fleece or t-shirts may be worn in place of collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is an average - different tuition rates for pre K, elementary, middle and high school. Financial aid offered; also participate in state voucher program|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Barb Wier|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Piering|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Cub Scouts, NHS, Robotics, Ski Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Audition Instrumental/Vocal Group, Choirs, Private Instrumental Lessons, Theater Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Intramural Athletics
- An interview is required, along with a church recommendation.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mukwonago Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
1610 Honeywell Rd
Mukwonago, WI 53149
(262)363-1731 16.3 PK-12
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)646-7497 11.8 PK-8
- Waukesha Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)547-6740 8.7 NS-8
- Waukesha Grades: K-12 | 67 students
W271s2470 Merrill Hills Rd
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)542-7766 7.4 K-12
- New Berlin Grades: NS-8 | 416 students
3875 S 159th Street
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)786-7331 1.1 NS-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.