Star Of Bethlehem Lutheran School
Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church and School is located across from New Berlin City Hall and the recycling center.
- Star of Bethlehem Lutheran School is a Christian elementary school maintained and operated by Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church.
- The school exists for the purpose of giving the children in its care a thorough Christian education.
- As a nationally accredited educational institution the children receive an excellent acadmic education with Christian lessons integrated throughout.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,942|
|Tuition Notes||Star of Bethlehem congregation pays 62% of the tuition costs for church member families.|
|Admissions Director||Tim Mueller|
|Admissions Associate||Jodi Wandschneider|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Fairs, Band Lessons, Chess Club, Forensic Competition, Guitar Lessons, Jubilation Choir, Lego League, Math Meets, Music Festivals Voice and Piano, Piano Lessons, Puppet Ministry, Science Fairs, Social Studies Fairs, Spelling Bees Art Fairs, Band Lessons, Chess Club, Guitar Lessons, Lego League, Math Meets, Piano Lessons, Science Fairs, Spelling Bees, Forensic Competition,
Music Festivals Voice and Piano,
Social Studies Fairs,
- All of us here at Star of Bethlehem Lutheran School are thrilled at the opportunity to assist you in the Christian education of your children.
- Star of Bethlehem Lutheran School is a nationally accredited educational institution that was established and is supported by the members of the congregation here at Star of BethlehemLutheran Church, a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- Our school offers an education to children starting at age 3 and grades kindergarten through eighth grade. The curriculum throughout these years is centered on the love of Christ, our Savior, and all that His perfect love motivates us to want to do. Our school also prepares students to use their knowledge, skills, and abilities to their fullest extent.
- All subjects are taught in light of God`s Word and include: reading, mathematics, science, English, music, social studies, and physical education.
- Extra-curricular activities are offered to further develop skills and abilities that the Lord has given us and include: softball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, wrestling, track and field, piano and band lessons, science and art fairs, drama and musical productions, and various events, camps, and outings.
- We look forward to helping you educate your children in knowledge that they will use here on earth, and more importantly, in gaining spiritual knowledge for an eternity in Heaven.
- God Bless!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WaukeshaGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
1060 Whiterock Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
WaukeshaGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
2600 Summit Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
BrookfieldGrades: PK-12 | 867 students
3460 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
WaukeshaGrades: K-9 | 154 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
WaukeshaGrades: KG-12 | 67 students
Po Box 31
Waukesha, WI 53187
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?