Star Of Bethlehem Lutheran School
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 249 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,789
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Chess Club, Lego League
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Fairs, Band Lessons, Jubilation Choir, Piano Lessons
- All of us here at Star of Bethlehem Lutheran School are thrilled at the opportunity to assist you in the Christian education of your children.
- Star of Bethlehem Lutheran School is a nationally accredited educational institution that was established and is supported by the members of the congregation here at Star of BethlehemLutheran Church, a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- Our school offers an education to children starting at age 3 and grades kindergarten through eighth grade. The curriculum throughout these years is centered on the love of Christ, our Savior, and all that His perfect love motivates us to want to do. Our school also prepares students to use their knowledge, skills, and abilities to their fullest extent.
- All subjects are taught in light of God`s Word and include: reading, mathematics, science, English, music, social studies, and physical education.
- Extra-curricular activities are offered to further develop skills and abilities that the Lord has given us and include: softball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, wrestling, track and field, piano and band lessons, science and art fairs, drama and musical productions, and various events, camps, and outings.
- We look forward to helping you educate your children in knowledge that they will use here on earth, and more importantly, in gaining spiritual knowledge for an eternity in Heaven.
- God Bless!
Endorse Star Of Bethlehem Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards